Media request for a women's magazine

Hello all!

I've had another request come in to me from a news agency:

My name is Beth and I am a features writer at Caters News Agency. I write for national newspapers and women's magazines such as Best, Bella, Woman, Woman's Own, Closer, Reveal and Take A Break, to name a few.

I was wondering if you would be able to speak to any of your sex toy testers with regards to putting a feature together for a woman's magazine. Ideally they would have something a little out of the ordinary to tell. Maybe they are a virgin and sex toys give them all the sex life they need, maybe sex toys saved their marriage or maybe they have a strange reason for using sex toys.

If you have anybody interested I would really love to hear from them. They would be paid upon publication for their time and trouble and they would have full read back of their features so nothing would be published without their consent.

You would need to be happy being photographed and named. If you are interested in getting involved, please email Beth at beth@catersnews.com. (P.S. this is a request from a third party and isn't Lovehoney's responsibility!)