Fancy being in Cosmo Magazine?

Hi all!

We've had this request from a journalist - would anyone like to get involved?:

"I am currently working on for the December issue of Cosmopolitan.

For the feature, I'm looking for both men and women, aged 20-35, singles and couples, to talk about what they want for Christmas this year in terms of sex and intimacy, anything from a woman wanting to lose her virginity to couples wanting to get a tantric sex massage.

After coming across the Lovehoney website, I thought it might be interesting to talk to a woman and/or couple about wanting to try a new sex toy or bondage gear. Do you think it might be possible to put me in touch with someone?"

You will need to be named and pictured for the piece, and we'll reward you in Lovehoney goodies. If you're interested, email press@lovehoney.co.uk

Many Thanks!

Would love to,but I'm not from the UK.Hope that's not a problem.If it is,than good luck to all from the UK,this is awesome!

Oooooooooh how interesting!

For some reason I can't send you an email,it's telling me that the email is invalid.If you think I'm a good candidate,please contact me.Thanks!

Nevermind,it worked,lol.

That sounds interesting! Sadly I'm the awkward 19, roll on being 20!

anything we have wanted to try we already have lol and im not sure i want my picture posted in a magazine lol i work in a shop that sells it!

pinkanimal wrote:

anything we have wanted to try we already have lol and im not sure i want my picture posted in a magazine lol i work in a shop that sells it!

haha that might be awks! I've been grappling with the picture issue too... and thinking what if someone I know sees it, but then I realised I don't really care if they do :P I'm not gonna say anything too kinky anyway...

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A GOOD FLOGGING

ScarletRose wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

haha that might be awks! I've been grappling with the picture issue too... and thinking what if someone I know sees it, but then I realised I don't really care if they do :P I'm not gonna say anything too kinky anyway...

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A GOOD FLOGGING

my point exactly lol

Kittyondrugz wrote:

For some reason I can't send you an email,it's telling me that the email is invalid.If you think I'm a good candidate,please contact me.Thanks!

Nevermind,it worked,lol.

If you copy and paste it in your email or type it in as it is not a clickable link

x

Thanks,Cazz,it's all fixed up.I officially volunteered. xx ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

good luck Kitty!

Thank you,Jenson xx

I'm 20 on the 15th... does that count? Ahaha ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Should have I added some details about myself? I just said that I'm interested,lol.But I only emailed because I answer to the conditions mentioned here- I'm 21,with,I dare say, extensive knowledge on sex toys..and I love Lovehoney! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Also- I'm a psychology student,so I might give some insight on..I dont know,psychology related stuff,lol.

Is it just a face picture like you see in those "street quote" articles or will it have to be a like a full page or even half page or quarter page photo?

So...has anyone heard from this already? Any more info? I'm still interested to join but it kind of depends a little on the picture size..

I talked to the journalist,waiting on more news.Don't know if i'm supposed to say it,but..oh,well.

Kittyondrugz wrote:

I talked to the journalist,waiting on more news.Don't know if i'm supposed to say it,but..oh,well.

cool look forward to readint it when it comes out!

Thanks,PA,hope it really happens! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)