Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

@SexInTheCity never had that message, are you posting from a phone? Maybe send the pics to another device and try from there? Although i can’t imagine why memory would be an issue.

@SexInTheCity I’ve not had that message, but if I’m using my phone I have to choose a file size. I usually go with ‘medium’. Maybe reducing the file size would use less memory (assuming your device has enough memory space to store the image)?

I’m sure the universe would love to see your pictures, as would we!

1 Like

@Justthe2ofus2007 @Bex84 Wow!

2 Likes

@Bex84 nice tats :star_struck:

1 Like

Could be too large a photo file or try closing some tabs and apps.

Nice, simple and colourful with the semi see through @Justthe2ofus2007. :heart:

1 Like

Gorgeous, a pleasure to view @Bex84, @Justthe2ofus2007 :yum:

1 Like

some great pictures @bex84

1 Like

Great pics today lovely ppl :raised_hands::raised_hands:

@VanillaWithSprinkles Aww, thanks hun xx
I love your rope work - I was a boy scout so shibari is always intriguing
dib, dib, dib

1 Like

Loving all the Ladies in Red, @MsR’s geometrics and jealous of @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x’s bubble bum but @Bex84: you gonna need some bigger flowers girl!

Yeah wish I had the time to try out more ties but they take a while to do, especially on oneself! And then you have to factor in undoing all of the knots as well.

I have some silky soft rope so it could be something for the cold winter nights by my warm wood burning stove. It’s so sexy but completely asexual at the same time through the technical challenge.

1 Like

Aw thanks @Melody1, I’m very jealous of those shoes! They’re gorgeous. And thanks @BigishBen :yum:

1 Like

Thank you so much @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x . I adore them too but:
… you can always buy shoes
… but a butt like yours, priceless :slight_smile:

1 Like

No buts, it’s got to be butts. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

What can I say? So many lovely pics again! You all look wonderful! :heart_eyes:

Codegimpese lol.

2 Likes

Regarding I don’t think white’s quite my colour though I think it’s just that the whole picture looks too pale and some of the white slightly pink. Just a bit of contrast to highlight a key area would make a big difference - such as red briefs or bra and briefs. :heart:

1 Like

Ace 12345, your pictures are great and show off a lovely body, I think the white looks great, may be a white bra would have been enhanced the look. Overall white or black looks great.

1 Like