Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

@wildflower it gets more comments than me! :wink:

4 Likes

@WillC I think itā€™ll need itā€™s own profile soon!

4 Likes

It is iconic

4 Likes

@VanillaWithSprinkles @wildflower :joy:

Well it IS very hot! :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never shrunk anything down with my pics, I embrace the ā€˜chunky but funkyā€™ life. Same with the colour comment though, I occasionally have added a black and white filter as I felt it showed the product in its best life. My latest picture thatā€™s pending, shows my cellulite on my leg. Am I bothered? No. (secretly Iā€™m raging cause I can deadlift 90kg and squat 70kg, so my legs should be amazing :joy:) Weā€™re an acceptable bunch of people, so I feel no fear in posting pics!

9 Likes

@Ian_Chimp it seems that we are all beautiful, in all our natural glory.
I like that about this site. Itā€™s good to know that not much Instagram style doctoring goes on.
Iā€™d like to master cropping, backgrounds and lighting a bit better, just on my phone. But Iā€™m a newbie at this.

1 Like

Not that Iā€™ve read? I think itā€™s very much ā€˜uploaderā€™s choiceā€™. :+1:

I think the only obscure-ish rule is that it must be who you claim it is (so you or your partner(s) with permission). And I think thatā€™s more to do with copyright? (Though Iā€™m not that hot on the photo rules).

ETA: Though reading it again itā€™s about photos you own. So not sure the interpretation above is correct?

Yes, thatā€™s more the area I was thinking. I should have said airbrushing, but Iā€™ve not heard of ā€˜liquifyingā€™ before. I think I could use a bit of that myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

I suppose more natural ones would be helpful with the LH lingerie shots so people can see the fit? Though arty photos are nice, and I bet they need a bit of work.

I think this may need its own ā€˜If WillCā€™s Radiator had a Profile what would it say?ā€™ topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it looks like a Harry. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a pretty good idea @Ian_Chimp, maybe @WillC should start a poll (obviously if he likes the idea) and we can choose a name for said radiator :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If I was to edit mine I could be a male model not just a boke in knickers :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I donā€™t want to single anyone out, but this is yet another example on this topic of very unsafe sexual practices.

You should never crop somebody in the face. It is dangerous, and someone could well lose an eye. Please always aim below the waist, and never over the spine or kidneys or over joints such as the backs of the knees. :+1:

You can find out more in this LH Spanking & Whipping guide. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Play safe! :slightly_smiling_face:

:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Is it ok to crop my pants? :thinking:

3 Likes

I can barely ever be bothered to put on makeup when i actually go out, never mind the effort it would take to learn how to and to actually do the fancy editing filtery stuff :joy: so nah i remove my face and as much background as i can from the pics then scribble over any remaining background or private bits showing through clothes

4 Likes

Also i think it looks like a Matthew to me :joy:

2 Likes

WillC and Harry? I think thatā€™s got a good ring to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You are all presuming gender! Itā€™s actually Ariadne Radiator! :wink:

1 Like

William C and Harriet, if you want to be formal. :slightly_smiling_face:

Or even William and Charriet if you want to go all Maximus Decimus Meridius on us. :crossed_swords::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not when youā€™ve had too much voddi and bang your ankle on itā€¦

:exploding_head:

Or when youā€™re really clumsy and keep accidentally kicking it :joy:

Actually, i have never come to harm via the radiator! The metal bedposts thoughā€¦i often bash my thighs on them or rip the pockets on my shorts walking pastā€¦all sober of course! :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m going for Ray Dā€™ator :sunglasses:

4 Likes