Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

Thank you @MissNoir :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Brilliant photos everyone! :heart:

Brilliant pics everyone oh and @Blonde_Bunny just had to go and look at your stormtrooper pic itā€™s awesome

Great pics from everyone this week :two_hearts: :tada: :zap: :star_struck:

I always wonder if Lovehoney could use a few in their product descriptions (with permission)ā€¦ I think it would be great if customers could see other customers wearing the kit, as well as the model.

It would be a really inclusive thing to do - all ages, shapes & sizes, genders etcā€¦

When we upload photos we have to wait for them to be approved - would it be difficult for Lovehoney to add a tick box saying ā€˜Iā€™m happy for this image to be used by Lovehoney for online product advertisingā€™?

5 Likes

I used to find that a helpful feature on Wish for clothing. Seeing someone with a similar build to me to see how it would look.

1 Like

Actually, I think according to the T&Cs you already have given them permission. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think they did used to link them up to the site, but that was quite awhile ago.

Well, that sounds good. Iā€™ll be mindful of what I post!

That has done it @Ian_Chimp we will lose out out the pictures of the lovely @MsR ā€¦ disaster for her many admirers :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to reply to that without sounding like a buzzkill. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ll let Leanne sum it up: :slightly_smiling_face:

But if they ever do start linking them to products again Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll say something. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry @Ian_Chimp that was meant as tongue in cheek, we all signed up to T&Cs so it is there. Apologies if I offended was not intentionalā€‹:relaxed:

1 Like

Not at all. :slightly_smiling_face: I was just having trouble phrasing the ā€˜I donā€™t want to put you off, but make sure its an informed choiceā€™ bumble. I always come across like a killjoy. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

To be fair i donā€™t think thereā€™s any way to phrase that without coming across a little bit like a kill joy, anything regarding things like personal protection and stuff is very hard to make sound cheery

6 Likes

I always make sure it is an informed choice i.e. MrR is always informed of my choice!
Seriously, though, does anyone know if Lovehoney have every used any of the photos members have uploaded?

1 Like

@VanillaWithSprinkles very nice :ok_hand: :smiley:

1 Like

I donā€™t know about @WillC but the anticipation is killing me. @Blonde_Bunny as Lara :star_struck:

3 Likes

To the best of my knowledge no, they no longer use them like that. I would be very surprised (and more than a little disappointed) if they chose to exercise the T&Cs in that way without making it much clearer that thatā€™s a potential use/destination of userā€™s photos at the moment of upload.

I think that quote from the Image Notice is to also make people aware that your images can be downloaded and shared, which I think is more likely than Lovehoney repurposing your photo posts for advertising, etc.

1 Like

I suppose the same is true of other social media sites - I have some friends who never post pics of their kids on FB etc in case they end up being used inappropriately. I, however, use that site for the purpose of sharing pics with far-flung friends and family.

I guess everyone decides for themselves what the risk is that their photos will be downloaded and shared beyond the intended audience, and, therefore, what to show in those photos.

4 Likes

@Mint-Monster Love the new photos, especially the middle one, fine ass you got :wink:

1 Like

I love those outfits @Torridon and @Mint-Monster

2 Likes

Some great photos today @Torridon and @Mint-Monster
Unbelievable bodies you both should be very proud and congratulated for posting the photos

2 Likes