Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

@Mrs.John the folk at the gym are right, that is a gorgeous ass you have.

3 Likes

@Mint-Monster fabulous photos and amazing hair colour! Can I ask did you take the photos yourself? Would like to send some selfies like this to my OH if i can mange it :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Love the photos @Mint-Monster @Hornywife92 @Holly_Love :fire::fire:

2 Likes

@k8xxx
If you get yourself a tripod for your phone with a shutter button - it will be your new best friend :wink:

Also check this out:

3 Likes

Where do I sign

Oh my word, spoilt for choice here today with these lovely offerings!

@Melody1 Looking fab in those hold ups and love the back view of the knickers! :heart_eyes:
@Mint-Monster stunning pics as always. I love the wig and that sexy thong is so you! :heart:
@Hornywife92 You look great in that pic! Those suspender straps frame your bum beautifully :star_struck:
@Holly_Love I like the way youā€™ve taken the pics in black and white, it adds to the whole retro theme of the basque ( which I love by the way!) and what a cleavage! :heart:

5 Likes

Fabulous pics ladies! @Melody1 a shout out to you too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Hornywife92 - fantastic picture totally agree with wildflower
@Holly_Love - love the basque love the boobsā€¦more please
@Mint-Monster - Love the pictures, especially the one on your kneesā€¦absolutely beautiful!
@Melody1 - Your pictures seem to get better and better, keep them coming

5 Likes

Love the pics this morning guys :heart_eyes:
@Melody1
@Hornywife92
@Holly_Love

I especially LOVE your hair @Mint-Monster !

6 Likes

Well we had Super Saturday during the Olympics and today we have Fabulous Friday.
Great picture from everyone
@Melody1 nice pictures
@ @Holly_Love, Love this lingerie and not surprised he could not keep his hands off you. Great pictures
@Hornywife92, Great you can now upload pictures and I must say looking good
@Mint-Monster, great pictures again. Figure to die for you never disappoint.

7 Likes

@Melody1 - impressive as always, love the :peach:
@Mint-Monster - another gorgeous set of photos, I love your creativity.
@Hornywife92 - yay! Another great :peach: Canā€™t wait to see more
@Holly_Love - oh my, what a pair :eyes: lucky hubby!

7 Likes

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!

@k8xxx - Yes, all taken myself. I used my 2 ring lights (big and small) that also double up as tripods. I take them using my phone thatā€™s connected to a little Bluetooth remote in my hand. As @Cupc8kes said, some equipment is well worth investing in for better shots :relaxed:

6 Likes

It is always interesting to hear what people are using to assist with their photoā€™s. it also shows you what can be achieved using a phone as the camera. Having a great imagination when setting / posing helps as well. Your pictures are always very professional.

3 Likes

Wow ladiesā€¦ you are all looking amazing @Mint-Monster; @Hornywife92; @Holly_Love and also @Melody1. My Friday morning didnā€™t start great, but its certainly picked up now! Happy Friday Everyone!!

4 Likes

Thanks everybody.
@Melody1 looking good nice panties.
@Mint-Monster You look amazing and great professional looking photos do you post anywhere else?
@Hornywife92 now you can post I think we need to see more.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind comments and boost of confidence! Iā€™m rubbish at taking the ā€˜perfect shotā€™ but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get there!
@Mint-Monster @Melody1 @Holly_Love you all look amazing :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks @Mint-Monster, Iā€™m a novice with the lingerie photos so need to do some research, thanks for the ideas :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Cupc8kes I think Iā€™m going to have to these photos look great, although my husband is just pleased to be receiving what he does :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s Friday and @Mint-Monster has posted more photos, two great things :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah it is Friday and the pics have def brightened up a rubbish work morning!! Well done everybody, loving the ladies @Mint-Monster @Hornywife92 and @Holly_Love smile is definitely on my face! Only downside of the weekend is no pics :cry:

4 Likes