Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

Just happened to take another look tonight and new pictures seen from @Sophie01 they are stunning and have topped off a great day. Everyone’s posts today have been superb.

Thankyou all for your amazing comments about my recent lingerie post.
I was honestly not expecting all the love! :relaxed:
I have a few more lingerie pieces arriving tomorrow so will be sure to try them on and take some photos to share with you all.
-Soph xx

8 Likes

Love the LH Body @Boox x

1 Like

@Sophie01 Lovely pic and such a pretty outfit! :blue_heart:

thank you, Ik isn’t it such a nice babydoll, although my tits barely fit into it. My nipples are only JUST covered!! :joy:x

3 Likes

Beautiful pics :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Whole lotta love , nice balloons, so pretty

@Goth_Girl : Whole lotta love for the pentagram straps, never tried steel, but the corset won’t fall if the bones are good :musical_note:. You look great
@MissNoir : You know it’s knickers you wear on your face now to get into shops, right? I love this photo. Your lips are fab.
@Littleblondechick : the leather (?) choker is cool and you do wonders for the bra
@Kinky-Bhoy Mon days are fun days

5 Likes

Beautiful sexy Ladies, gorgeous breasts and beautiful bodies @MissNoir, @Goth_Girl, @Littleblondechick, @Sophie01 :slightly_smiling_face::yum:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for your lovely words! :heart: :heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: Very much appreciated, been a while since I’ve taken any ‘edgy’ photos as I say, but wanted to perk myself up and you all have given me a wee confidence boost!

6 Likes

Thank you so much. Yes its real leather with matching cuffs that clip on the collar. Smells divine :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: you really are a sweetie.
What a confidence boost you have all been.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I love the smell of leather and matching cuffs too!

and released :grin:

2 Likes

Hopefully one day I can get a pic in them but I’d need a little help getting cuffed up and restrained :joy::joy:

3 Likes

@Sophie01 some great photography :wink: that out for is gorgeous! Love the g-string! Looking good :grinning::hot_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: oh yes and that

1 Like

@CJAM01 Where is your red and pink set from? x

@Melody1 Aha! I was wondering why people were giving me funny looks in the supermarket with my mesh knicker mask on! Thank you :slight_smile: My lips are one of my favourite things about myself, I’d have them in lipstick 24/7 if it didn’t come off all the time!

4 Likes

Love those photos @Sophie01 might have to get the wife that outfit!

Wow many thanks to all those new pics @MissNoir @Sophie01 @Goth_Girl really nice way to wake up many thanks sexy people :hugs::hugs::kissing_heart::yum:

2 Likes

Yay Tuesday pants! @Kinky-Bhoy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@Melody1 Oh that thong has definitely put me in mind of sunnier warmer days! :heart:
@Cupc8kes Another sexy outfit! :fire:

3 Likes

@Melody1 I absolutely love that thong on you - great pictures :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Kinky-Bhoy It is a terrific Tuesday indeed :grin:

3 Likes