Members Uploads Appreciation

Thanks @Kinkycouple85, think it’s mostly the Aussie summer doing that, nothing but hot here :joy:

You’re very welcome @RacyRosalee, my pleasure :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

You’re very welcome @KentCouple1990 :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

@KentCouple1990 . Tell her she shouldnt lack confidence with her lovely figure.!!

Well if the weather is making you dress like that then let’s hope it stays that hot for a good while yet :joy:

1 Like

we would like to thank everyone for the kind comments on our 2 photos we have posted, this has given us the confidence to hopefully post more soon

1 Like

Your very welcome @nice2sum your photos were very very sexy, beautiful body wearing gorgeous lingerie. :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

@RacyRosalee

You look absolutely stunning in the set you uploaded. Your partner is very lucky :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks @jim1979, it’s been surprisingly popular amongst all my other uploads :smiling_face: no partner, however, much to everyone’s disbelief/insistence otherwise, I’m too much of a homebody :joy:

1 Like

Looking mighty sexy @Deanna32 and looking very good for Valentine night. Very sexy body

1 Like

@Deanna32 nice outfit

1 Like

Gorgeous picture @Deanna32 . The valentines set looks fab on you. X

1 Like

An absolutely smashing pic @Deanna32. That Valentines set looks perfect on you.

2 Likes

@Deanna32 . Absolutely loving the Valentines lingerie. Red looks great on your wonderful figure. You are just rocking those gorgeous curves.

2 Likes

Lovely lingerie @Deanna32 suits you :relaxed:

1 Like

What a beautiful photo @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x just a hint of sexyness about the photo. Stunning model who never takes a bad photo. 10/10 from me.

2 Likes

Thank you @steve19 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x
Not only a great review to read, you have added a photo so we can see what you reviewed.
It’s not just a great way to get us to also purchase it, it’s a great photo.

1 Like

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x

Simple outfit made look stunning by you. Great review even better photo​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x . Im running out of superlatives for your coice of lingerie and beautiful photos. Just simply wonderful.!!
Excellently worded review i might add.

3 Likes