First Impression

Hi all, been swaying for a whle about putting up the pictures of myself dolled up but still bit hesitant, I chnaged my profile pic and was wondering if anyone would like to share there first impresion?

Good for you - i`m a firm believer in doing whatever makes you happy -

and your pic looks good actually it looks very elegant

Ty for your response, the pic is one of many, facial shots am working up to lol.

And cld u answer a question, can u upload pictures for your profile or is it only when changing profile pic?

you make a pretty girl :)

I would have thought you were a woman judging by the photo. Nice pic x

many thanks for the lovely comments, thats kinda settled some butteflies lol, i have a couple full body ones and a few facial ones but they nerves are still eating away lol

Hello Loverman, and welcome to the forums.

When I forst saw your picture, i naturally assumed you were a woman. You certianly have the figure for it, and clearly god taste in clothes and lingerie. Can I just ask, is the lingrie yours, or your wifes?

Taking good photos of yourself can be HARD, as I recently found out when I tried to take a few myself! So well done - it's not easy to get a good shot! ;)

(Also, nice lingerie!!).

Tis certainly really hard. I need to get a new camera with a decent timer and battery life for my blog, that or someone willing to operate it hehe! You look good though Mr.Loverman, certainly very feminine. Next time though have you got somewhere you can stand that is more of a contrast to what you are wearing? Just to lighten up the photo a bit. That's my only criticism....the background hehe :) Well done though and I'm not sure about whether you can put more pics up on here or just a profile picture. Probably just a profile picture. You could check out fetlife.com though as that is just a kinky facebook. Pretty much perfect for ladies like us hehe :P