Members Uploads Appreciation

@Woolyfrog no one would ever know :wink:

@JoCat , Apart from I have a glass desk :wink:
So it’s all about the angles, gotta look professional…:rofl:

@Woolyfrog I love that! so hope you do wear it to zoom meeting! Now I will be suspicious of every colleague on zoom!

2 Likes

@steviefun thanks, I sometimes wonder what some people are wearing on their bottom halves… unfortunately I won’t be wearing this outfit on my next meeting as it’s taking place at work

Lovely looking strappy bra @sexybexy and well shown! Very brave @Woolyfrog , I wouldn’t dare, but would love to!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Mercyun as long as the camera angle is set up correctly and you don’t need to stand or move from your position during the meeting then they should be completely unaware. Either that or it will be round the office in no time

@Anony lovely photos looks great
@Richy wonderful photos again

2 Likes

Mrs @Richy, you look so hot, very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mrs @Anony, looks fantastic in her panties, very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love the lace edging, beautifully shown by Mrs @Anony
The white set looks lush @Richy :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome guys, she’s so hot hot hot xxx she loves the compliments xx

1 Like

What a lovely surprise today, 2 beautiful ladies showing what stunning models they both are. Thank you for the wonderful uploads.

1 Like

More great pictures posted today by both Mrs @Richy and Mrs @Anony. As for Mr @Anony just because the audience seems to prefer giving likes and love to the female form it shouldn’t stop you posting your lingerie pictures. I find even 1 like on a picture I post cheers me up no end

3 Likes

I somehow missed your last lingerie post @Woolyfrog witty as usual, always makes me smile and gives me new ideas for exciting things to try. My latest is a lovely tight Basque​:wink:

1 Like

Well @Mercyun I would have said that you’re not missing much but I’m glad you find me witty, that’s better than my OH would call me, and I’m very honoured that my pictures give you a smile and ideas. I will look forward to any pictures you may post,

Hats off to all who post pictures, but it’s not for me I’m afraid…I like to remain a mystery :blush:

1 Like

WOW, @Richy your partner is amazing, she has a beautiful figure, a stunning model. The lingerie is not bad either.

1 Like

Great start to a Monday morning :peach: :fire: @Richy

1 Like

Thanks both as ever - she really does appreciate it and so do I (every day!!! haha) :smiley:

She’s sooooooooooooooooooooo hot xx Even if I am biased!

3 Likes

@Richy wow wow wow, made my Monday morning

1 Like