Members Uploads Appreciation

Its amazing how empowering is it! x

3 Likes

@geoffkay35 I love the colour, soooo sexy!

1 Like

@Fire_Ice1 loved the pics in the wife’s panties, not quite your size sweetie xx

My advise … Get your own!!! lol … just be careful, it can become habit forming! :wink:

R xx

2 Likes

Another great picture from @maz1965 beautiful model.

1 Like

Another excellent picture @maz1965 :heart:
Well done @geoffkay35, looking good.

2 Likes

hi @Rachel_sometimes thanks :slight_smile: my wife is pretty much bang on a size 10 (sometimes 8-10) I don’t have a clue what size I would be ladies :laughing: I’m about 36 inches in waist.

Not sure if I’ll get any women’s only lingerie unless my wife wanted to. I do have an have posted some photos of a nice black jock strap that my wife selected which technically isn’t too far of lingerie :wink:

Love the outfit you look stunning. Nice toach with stovking very sexy :heart_eyes:

@maz1965 Love the new black and white Pic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You look so damm stunning

From personal experience size wise 14 to 16

Very interesting to hear! Iv always been a matching colour n style person. Never thought of mixing it it up. Opens so many new corridors!

2 Likes

Smashed it out the park everyone with the photos uploads this week! :raised_hands::fire::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Its great to see your new photo @Foxylealover your looking very sexy , beautiful body. Wonderful start to Tuesday.

2 Likes

It may be smooth @k8xxx but you look bloody sexy in it. A beautiful body and a great model for the lingerie. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@k8xxx WOW​:black_heart::fire:

2 Likes

@Foxylealover @k8xxx you really are spoiling us. Thank you.
@Foxylealover, I’m sorry to point it out, but you forget the lingerie :thinking:
Not that I’m complaining in any way :+1: :grin:

3 Likes

Very sexy Ladies @Foxylealover, @k8xxx :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great photos @Foxylealover and @k8xxx
You both look amazing.

Well done to all the guys too!

5 Likes

@k8xxx & @Foxylealover gteat photos.

Guys good ones as well

3 Likes

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: