Members we miss

Iv not seen @Loli75 in a while, hope she’s ok :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What a great shout out @David1986H I have missed her also, she certainly uploaded some very nice photographs. she is sadly missed. Lets hope she returns soon. @Loli75

2 Likes

Thanks for the mention @Mrs.John got a bit of shit going on at the mo so hopefully sorting things out then I’ll be back catching up on here!

10 Likes

@D_and_E lovely to hear from you. Not so lovely to hear that things aren’t so good. :confused:

2 Likes

Know you’ve been browsing @teacake

Hope you’re doing ok…sending you hugs

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

I’m ok! Lost my mojo a bit after mum’s death and a couple of years of covid anxiety for my youngest son who is vulnerable. Thanks for thinking of me! How are you, Jilly?

7 Likes

Awwww @MsR :sleepy:
Sorry to hear about your loss…

Hoping your mojo comes back soon.
Yes thank you. Agree with you totally this last couple of years has been very hard on us all…add on vunerable family members and trying to keep the worry hidden and life as “normal” as possible for them has been very challenging to say the least.

We can only look forward and hope for less worries…and keep smiling.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

So sorry to hear @MsR :slightly_frowning_face:. Sending lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anyone know about @VanillaWithSprinkles

1 Like

That’s a good shout @AWB1955 I have missed comments from them for some time. I hope they are ok. @VanillaWithSprinkles

1 Like

@MsR nice to hear from you although I’m not so nice circumstances hun we miss you as you already know stay safe in body and mind hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I was reminded last night that @Blonde_Bunny has not posted anything recently although I suspect she has been looking. I realised we had not heard from her when LOVE ISLAND has advertised on the TV. We had many discussion about it last year. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to watch it. In fact probably better if your not. So blonde bunny lets have you back where you belong, writing great forum posts

7 Likes

Don’t see much of @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x these days​:thinking:

3 Likes

I’m here! Still lurking daily. Still reviewing and keeping up with you all, albeit quietly :two_hearts:

13 Likes

I’m glad you’re ok @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Havent seen much of @MsSubExperimenter

3 Likes

Aww thanks @elcoh I’m still drifting about, just not interacting much :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Glad your ok and safe

2 Likes

Yes, glad you’re ok @MsSubExperimenter :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Its great to see @Loli75 has been back on the site. I have missed her posts. Hope to see more from you in the future.

3 Likes