Friends...

Ok so we are all strangers on here who bare all about our sex lives... is anyone on here friends with other forum members in real life...

I am with Kinkywings... and i'm glad to have someone in person who knows about my life so to speak!!! Although I am sure joining this website will never let her look at my OH again with a straight face.. (and likewise with her OH) or maybe the fact we will learn a littttle too much about each other!!!

Thought id shout out the love for her!!! <3

aww bless you honey !!

I have become rather addicted to this place and its good that we are so open with each other, it makes a difference to have a friend who is so free xxxx

Haha yes I think so!!!

can't say i've never tried it... and well im a s*** lier wen it comes to you!

Nope, I'm not friends with anyone on here IRL

I've made a good friend on here that I talk to about things other than this site but never met her IRL

Not that I know of on here... But I wouldn't be surprised if I stumbled across them.. They are pretty naughty.

occhiverdi wrote:

Ok so we are all strangers on here who bare all about our sex lives... is anyone on here friends with other forum members in real life...

I am with Kinkywings... and i'm glad to have someone in person who knows about my life so to speak!!!

May I ask how u found this out?

WExternal Media

Occhiverdi introduced me to this site... when a convo about sex toys came up. Must say, Im very glad she did

I have introduced a friend or two to the site, but none of them use the forums as far as I'm aware!

Clare Reynolds (she's great http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/clare-reynolds/) actually introduced me to Lovehoney, and I converted here from Ann Summers ;D

We're best of buddies irl, and I love her to bits, but I do have to ignore the fact she has heard detailed descriptions of my orgasms, or I'd never be able to look at her the same way again!

Ever since I joined Lovehoney I have been walking down the street thinking "I wonder how many of these guys shop at Lh..." =P

No, but I remember someone used to have their FB linked in their profile here, and realised I'd met them and knew them through another friend. Not like I said anything, I like my anonymity.

I'd be surprised if any of my RL friends was on here, although they'd probably be much more astonished to find me here, as I think I'm generally considered by them to be straight-laced and even boring.

hey cuddly hubby... isnt there a saying that its the quiet ones that you've got to watch ?? hehe

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

I'd be surprised if any of my RL friends was on here, although they'd probably be much more astonished to find me here, as I think I'm generally considered by them to be straight-laced and even boring. External Media

thisExternal Media goes for me too, would be surprised to find RL friends here, my sister perhaps and everyone who knows me would be surprised to find me here.

xGGx

Booties wrote:

I have introduced a friend or two to the site, but none of them use the forums as far as I'm aware!

Clare Reynolds (she's great http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/clare-reynolds/) actually introduced me to Lovehoney, and I converted here from Ann Summers ;D

We're best of buddies irl, and I love her to bits, but I do have to ignore the fact she has heard detailed descriptions of my orgasms, or I'd never be able to look at her the same way again!

Ever since I joined Lovehoney I have been walking down the street thinking "I wonder how many of these guys shop at Lh..." =P

I don't know anyone here IRL except the lovely Booties. ;)

And I do that too! I am constantly thinking that so many people I know could be buying from Lh... but most of my IRL friends (except for one, mentioned above) wouldn't really want to know about Lh I don't think, let alone join the forum themselves...

Kinkywings wrote:

hey cuddly hubby... isnt there a saying that its the quiet ones that you've got to watch ?? hehe External Media

There is! I may be quiet and conventional in my RL actions (except perhaps in the bedroom!) but, underneath the surface, I have a fertile imagination and a fair dose of kinkiness which I sometimes struggle to express. There's probably only one of my RL friends who has seen that side of me, and she was surprised and delighted to discover it (on a sort of "truth-or-dare" mutual sharing basis -- there's nothing else going on there!).

I'm an open book really, so if any of my RL friends were on here it wouldn't bother me, as they probably know most of what I've posted anyway....

Never met any forum members from here, have made a good friend here tho and we chat a lot about all kinds, which is great. Have met people off other forums (not sex based) who've gone on to become some of my really good friends so for me it wouldn't bother me meeting someone who I got on well with on here.

Kinkywings wrote:

hey cuddly hubby... isnt there a saying that its the quiet ones that you've got to watch ?? hehe External Media

Yeah KW is VERY quiet.... pfffft :p.

Im not that private and most people aren't surprised about my over sexed adventures, although I do have people that I would be hesitant to talk about these things with.

I'd love to find that there is someone on here that i know IRL as I quite like chatting to people one to one and find being a guy is quite a hinderance as people instantly think one thing.

I would be mortified if anyone I knew IRL came on here, but at the same time I think it'd be pretty hilarious. I have a very select few friends I discuss my sex life with - to everyone else I keep it very quiet!

Whenever I go into work we always ask each other "How was your evening last night?" blah, blah...

I told my friend at work if I say, "Nothing" or "Not much" it's code for "a nice evening of sex."

the only person on here that I know IRL is my oh, he comes on here from time to time, but nowhere near as much as I do.