Members you miss

JustGuy... where is Mr.Sexy :)

And yes ukwanker he is sooo cool

And TTurtle where are you Master you never reply!

xxx

Seduced wrote:

We miss you all! Sed & Lady-J!!

I can say that Cara's busy but seems absolutely fine going by her fb profile,

Last time I spoke with SLM she was all good. Ill shoot her a message and see if she'll pop back, Ill also have a word with Glitter, Im sure her "Monkey Boy" can coax her back lol

Loves you all xxx

good to see you back sed!

I miss

glitter&gold

smooth one

mr monster

eksive

dirty red angel

sexy get

master and slave

sed and lady j

im dure ill think off some more later!

fizzy wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Last time I spoke with SLM she was all good. Ill shoot her a message and see if she'll pop back, Ill also have a word with Glitter, Im sure her "Monkey Boy" can coax her back lol

Loves you all xxx

I'm here slave! You never chat to me! I always say hello when I see you online! lol xxx

fizzy wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Loves you all xxx

Cheers Fizz :) xxx

hi geezer long time not seen how's jade too?

Watcha Stretch! yeh she all good dude!

:)

cool and your lad ?

Running circles around us as usual mate lol! ;)

See Avril's list...

TTurtle wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Loves you all xxx

I'm here slave! You never chat to me! I always say hello when I see you online! lol

sorry TT i don't use chat if i had seen you say hello i would have said thanx for the hello but i dont use chat i wasnt been mean i promise!

fizzy wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Seduced wrote:

Loves you all xxx

I'm here slave! You never chat to me! I always say hello when I see you online! lol

sorry TT i don't use chat if i had seen you say hello i would have said thanx for the hello but i dont use chat i wasnt been mean i promise!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so so sorrrryyy haha I was meant to quote Lady.Gasm.X please accept my most humblest of apologies

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

*Grabs Sed in a bear grasp from behind and throws him round in a circle*

Hello mate! Sneaking in this thread while I wasn't looking! Sneaky!

Hope yer doing good and J is getting better. xxxx

Now thats what Im talking about lol!!!

Just bein a forum Ninja again Avrielle sweetie! Gives HUGE moobie bear like hug in return and a swift peck on the cheek X

J's fine thankyou hunn! Suffering in this weather but she's good :) Ill tell her you asked xxx

ginger ninja!!! I miss him too!

I miss afraidnotscared...hes not been on for a while :( Although he did just pop on very briefly so at least hes alive!

Sexy Get

Mr Monster

Mr M needs to get his arse back on here! :P

jenkat wrote:

I miss afraidnotscared...hes not been on for a while :( Although he did just pop on very briefly so at least hes alive!

Hey Jen,

Sorry for not being around much recently - I'm stupidly busy at work & going through an interesting time at home.

Apologies to all who need my own particular brand of infernal whinging to get them through the day!

xxx

^^ Hey...no need for apologies...I just miss you annoying me!!!...hope by interesting you mean everything is getting sorted and its all good?! *looks hopeful* Glad you're ok though :D xxx

jenkat wrote:

hope by interesting you mean everything is getting sorted and its all good?!

Errr... Nope. I admire your optimism though!

xxx