men in skirts

Lol i dont think my girlfriend would like to see me in a skirt. I put one of her thongs once and ran round my student halls in it, she made me bin the thong once i had finshed scaring my friends.

Kilts are not skirts, but I think that to most non-Scots they are taken to be so and thus the point stands. I quite frequently see men walking about in them by choice (I'm not in Edinburgh or Glasgow by the way). It's definitely a cultural thing though, around the world men wear tunics of varying types and wraps etc, personally I rather like to see a good pair of legs in skirt like garments, and they really suit some asses ;)

There's an old joke about kilts/ skirts being the most masculine of garments, there is a tradition of going commando (it's true) and you can shag anything in seconds. Also less restrictive to movement than jeans (unless they are pencil type skirts or similar). So yeah, I'm in favour of greater drress-equality, girls can now wear whatever they want without severe judgement, why should it differ for men? That applies to colours as well. Oh, and my English born (but entitled to wear) husband looks very tasty in a kilt :D. So do his brothers, wedding next month :) our 2 y/o will also be in one for that, rather cute on most wee boys.

Yeah, thongs on men don't work for me :P To be honest I don't blame her for binning that type of underwear after anyone else had worn it. After it's been up someone else bumcrack? Blergh!

Im really lucky that my OH loves my crazy fetish things,I really love Scent and wearing her skirts is allways high up on my scent fetish clothing list,She knows how much it turns me on and is allways keen to let me wear her worn skirts,Or kinky skirts,Ok its just around the house but still i think some women wouldn't even like that,Ive not gone outside but i would like to one day but i think my OH wouldn't like it to much.

I like a man in a kilt!

sexcow wrote:

I put one of her thongs once and ran round my student halls in it, she made me bin the thong once i had finshed scaring my friends.

This has literally got me laughing uncontrollably at my desk!

Rowan wrote:

Kilts are not skirts

Wikipedia says they are ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) I'd love my boyfriend to wear a kilt when we get married (or any day, but that's never going to happen) but he's reluctant.

I normally wear skirts, and when I do wear trousers they're women's trousers that are shaped and styled for women, so in the same way I'd be happy for all men to wear skirts everyday but think they'd have to be shaped differently, like kilts are. Ofcourse, there are women who wear men's clothes and men that wear women's clothes and it wouldn't bother me seeing it everyday, I just think its comfier when they're made to fit your shape!

I have 4 miniskirts I wear along with hold ups, sexy kinickers and a pair of my wifes knee high boots. Mrs loves me being dressed up & I love dressing up.

If you don't try it, you'll never experience it.

That sounds really hot, I bet you look fantastic in hold ups and mini skirt

mikeym3 wrote:

That sounds really hot, I bet you look fantastic in hold ups and mini skirt

I certainly do look hot, lol.

As late as in the 70s women working in banks and offices of bigger enterprises weren't allowed to wear trousers. They had to have skirts. In the mid 70s it was allowed to wear those terrible looking trouser dresses, which at that time came into fashion.

So, it's only 40 years ago, and today we all accept women in trousers!

I, a man, enjoy wearing skirts and stockings with garter belt. My wife supports me whole heartedly, she knows how it turns me on to dress up for her. She buys me bodies and other nice female underwear, she says I have nicer legs than she has and likes to see them framed by silky stockings, high heels and a short pleated skirt.

Even when I'm alone I prefer wearing skirt and silky underwear, but so far I haven't done it outside our home. Unfortunately, as so many of you have stated, you would be met by unfriendly eyes and a lot of gossiping about me being gay - which definitely isn't the case.

Maybe one day, even we men can be free to wear whichever type of clothes we prefer in public...

Marwyc, your profile pic looks so sexy and those boots OMG

mikeym3 wrote:

Marwyc, your profile pic looks so sexy and those boots OMG

Thanks mikey, shame I couldn't put more pics on here, think they would be banned, lol.

we both love the m cross dressing but only in the bedroom