Men in Skirts

Any men wear skirts out regularly - in male mode, that is? We get the occasional one in fashion shows and there's the kilt and variations on that, buit here in the rural Midlands I haven't seen a man in a skirt since, well I can't remember.

I'm well ready to do it but I don't think this is the time and place - plus I'm not sure Mrs P., with that delightfully unthinking double standard that is so common, would go for it. Pity, as women in the past have tended to like me in skirts and I find them enjoyable to wear.

Cab comment on skirts, but I do wear a kilt now and again. The only issue i have when wearing it is going to the loo and getting out the car.

Aren't you supposed to get out of the car THEN go to the loo?

yes, ok i admit not the best written answer

And not the most gentemanly response to it - I have a ten-year old's sense of humour (and I'm not going to give it back).

It's freezing outside me pink, why would you even consider it.

the only guy i have ever seen in a skirt is at a drunken party... and I cant say it would do anything for me, though if it makes you feel comfortable go for it!

Ive seen a man with a long skirt and definitely caught my attention. If you feel comfortable go for it i would rather say. I have only wear a kilt now and then without any issue at all.

Yeah, I'm not totally sure where I stand, actually, Some years ago, two sisters (one of whom was my OH at the time and the other worked for me) both thought it was very fetching, but I suspect most people will think 'he ain't supposed to wear that' before they even consider how it looks.

Not worried about the cold - plenty of options to keep the legs warm - but as I said before, I don't think rural UK is quite ready for it.

For some time now I've really hankered after a Utilikilt - http://www.utilikilts.com/

They look great and are very practical. Not sure how much import tax they would be subject to shipping to the UK though.