Men shaving or waxing .....

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

still not worked as well as id have liked with the cream dunno why but its still a bit prickly

Very tempted to try this but the reviews imply that it’s a bit hit and miss. Probably due to different skin types.

I've shaved, never waxed and find that a good moisturised afterwards, literally lathered on (or even better applied by the OH) really helps.

I keep on top of mine with a pair/set of flippers, just a once over and a steady hand. I have done waxing a couple of times at a place in Glasgow, and it's actually amazing. I prefer it, so does my partner.

the second time i got it done I got alot of ingrown hair where my trousers and boxers elastic sits. So that was a bit uncomfortable but I'm planning on it again.

In the winter I keep most trimmed real short and only shave my sack . As soon as it gets nicer out I much prefer sugar waxing . I do what I can and my wife does everything I can't reach . Clean up is so much easier after some playing . It also makes this old guy feel much sexier . If you try sugar waxing , warning it takes some practice to get mixture right and cooked to the correct shade . We use very thin white fannel strips , they work way better than any of the paper strips you can buy . When I wear my very minimum thong for swimming or tanning , no unsightly hair poking out anywhere .

Happy I found this thread! I like to keep myself shaved but as others have mentioned you end up prickly after a couple of days so it's a constant process. I was considering giving cream or waxing a go. Are there any particular recommendations for waxing products? I'd be be doing sack and crack so want to make sure I get something that would work for those areas.

Hi

I use a hair removal cream as I much prefer being smooth and hair free, after initial session I shave on a regular basis.

Building up the courage to be waxed.

Hats off to any man who keeps the smooth look permanently! Mr John is having his vasectomy this week so have been helping him prepare. Clippers, then hair removal cream and still looks like he will need a wet razor shave! Lucky I'm not a fan of completely smooth look - could loose a day a week with the upkeep 😛

I use a wet shave once a week to keep myself smooth from the navel down, trust me it`s not a problem with itching or ingrowing hairs! I guess it`s like your face, it gets accustomed to shaving!

I really, really don't get on with any kind of hair removal - incliding legs, underarms as well as more imtimate areas. Nothing works, everything irritates. So I just trim so that lingerie looks nice, without going near skin. I'm blonde and pale so not so noticatble on legs.

OH doesn't mind and he has lots of dark chest hair etc which I really like to snuggle into. He doesn't shave / wax apart from his face for work.

So, we are not smooth. And that suits us fine :-)

Just tried the No Hair Crew stuff. Worked ok although I'm not as smooth as when I wet shave. I think I need to play with the timings though as I was worried about it causing irritation and started to take it off sooner than I probably could have. I will be trying it again further down the line.

Shaving is for us! It turns into foreplay most of the time! Waxing is probably the best way to stop in growing hairs but very painful!

I shave my man. I like him smooth so take pride in keeping him so. X

Tried wazing, way too painful. But I try to keep things shaved down there right before the weekends as that is the most likely time we'll end up having sex. Body wise I'm trying out an IPL epilator to reduce hair. Says I'll need 6 weeks to see any results, so we'll see when that happens.

I cream my sack and crack, I also cream my armpits. Any one else do their pits? My OH doesn't mind me doing my sack and crack but doesn't really like me doing my pits. I would love to do my legs but she is completely against me doing my legs so I don't push it.

I like to trim and tidy, sometimes we like to do each other and it can be anything from full shave to tidy. We don’t go wax but cream and razor is good enough. If I had the time I’d wax it but I never do and wouldnt Do the full, just a nice neat. If you can do but if you can’t do your best.

Hi. I have been shaving for years, and use a good quality razor in the bath. I think it has 5 blades. I never have any issues.

I regularly shave my bush, sometimes to nothing or more usually it ends up being "manscaped"!

I use a normal razor to do my bits and balls, usually leaving a small landing strip above my cock. I love the feling of a smooth sack and a trimmed bush is better for BJs. If i get carried away I end up with a charlie chaplin style tash sitting down there!

The rest of me is hairy, so the smooth look can look a bit strange, although it does help make the fella look more impressive (so I'm told)!

Love to hear what the ladies think of such styling - I've heard good and silly from various partners.

My partner shaves, but her prefers some "fluff" as he calls it on me LOL

smooth most of the time shave in the shower works for me

We both trim but I have shaved in the past but hate that bit when it starts to itch and you get sweatier more easily, I find that part quite uncomfortable. My wife keeps it trimmed nice and neat, she has shaved now and then but I personally prefer a little grass on the pitch