Men....tall or short, fat or thin??

WandA wrote:

Me and Ad were only before discussing how some women's sexual preferences seem to alter depending on the stage in her cycle. I can't be arsed to link or reference but perhaps it's of interest to some people.

Probably. Similar to the test they did on women drinking alcohol, things rapidly changed after they had a couple of glasses of wine!

Ilovemyman wrote:

WandA wrote:

Me and Ad were only before discussing how some women's sexual preferences seem to alter depending on the stage in her cycle. I can't be arsed to link or reference but perhaps it's of interest to some people.

Probably. Similar to the test they did on women drinking alcohol, things rapidly changed after they had a couple of glasses of wine!

I think the technical term in that report to describe the changing preference after alcohol was "Beer Boobies"... or maybe not.

WandA wrote:

Do remember that being referenced a fair few times, that we want a big, brutish alpha-male when we're fertile (gotta love those strong survival-focused genes!), and a soft, caring guy when we're 'off' who will look after and care for us and any kiddies that are en route. Makes sense from an evolutionary perspective, get impregnted by the guys most likely to conceive a child that can survive and breed well, and then use the daddy-types to help raise it.

Oh, go on then. You made me do it.

Here it is:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1689051/pdf/9633114.pdf

Ahh yer a goodun WandA! Aww Lionel Richie's just on Pete Price. Hello is it me you're looking for? Fucking hate the peaceful hour. We want more cranks! :-)

hmm must be taller than me and I like a bit of meat hehe gives me sumfing to cuggle. Feel much more protected.

Must say for getting down its more fun with firmer men tho hehe ;) much more room for deep penetration.. not too thin tho as I dont lik boney I like boner xD

Being thin as always been a burden for me and members here will no doubt have read countless posts from me about low self-esteem etc It doesn't help that I'm also thin in the trouser department and I really struggle to belief that any woman would be sexually attracted to me. It's one of the reasons I've been single for so long.

I prefer men who are taller than me, not too difficult when you are 5ft 4. Shape wise I dont like fat but anywhere between a bit overweight to slim is good for me. My OH is thin though.

I think its hard to say exactly what you like though as I never thought I would like someone who is very thin but I am attracted to the OH.

Being short and thin doesn`t preclude you from relationships but it certainly doesn`t help (in my experience)

Awww WW I really dont think you should make such a statement really. Look at couples in the street and see just what types of coupling there is. Believe me there are much less taller muscular men with slender women than u think. I have to say i'm not too keen on this thread, not for its general topic but for how some people voice their personal views. Again they are not wrong, its just other people may feel inferior due to being so different from anothers preferences =S

Awww WW I really dont think you should make such a statement really. Look at couples in the street and see just what types of coupling there is. Believe me there are much less taller muscular men with slender women than u think. I have to say i'm not too keen on this thread, not for its general topic but for how some people voice their personal views. Again they are not wrong, its just other people may feel inferior due to being so different from anothers preferences =S

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Shit! Must shave head! :-p

and your ass mate by the looks of it. ha ha

maccess wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

A lot of men have a hairy ass. If he did:

1. It would be difficult due to not being able to see
  2. The regrowth would be incredibly uncomfortable
  3. He would have to shave at least every 2 days
  4. It would look weird with hairy legs

I also think your comment was insensitive, many people worry about things and when people point out things then it can be very hurtful. Your comment also reminds me of nelson off of simpsons.

Think the mind and the heart are more important than the body that they are in

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

maccess wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

A lot of men have a hairy ass. If he did:

1. It would be difficult due to not being able to see
  2. The regrowth would be incredibly uncomfortable
  3. He would have to shave at least every 2 days
  4. It would look weird with hairy legs

I also think your comment was insensitive, many people worry about things and when people point out things then it can be very hurtful. Your comment also reminds me of nelson off of simpsons.

Dont think he meant it seriously MM hun, rather trying to make a comment to cause us to giggle.

Xxx

Malteser81 wrote:

No offense meant to anyone.

Wicked Willy wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Oh no offence taken at all, in fact meant that your a very appealing guy External Media

Malteser81 wrote:

Wicked Willy wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Oh no offence taken at all, in fact meant that your a very appealing guy External Media

That`s very kind of you to say. As an aside I realised I had mispelt "offence" the moment I pressed the "post your message".

Thin One wrote:

Being thin as always been a burden for me and members here will no doubt have read countless posts from me about low self-esteem etc It doesn't help that I'm also thin in the trouser department and I really struggle to belief that any woman would be sexually attracted to me. It's one of the reasons I've been single for so long.

Can't speak for the trouser-based part* but you don't look that all that thin. Like, sure, you're slim, but there's a massive difference between being slimmer and being all skeletal-creepy (and even that, some find it attractive!). Honestly you look...well, normal. Obviously self-esteem issues aren't something you'll get over 'cause some randomer on the internet said so - I know it myself - but do try and remember that you're your own worst critic, and once you can start to love yourself, I'm sure many more will follow suit. x

*But I have yet to meet a guy who didn't believe he was exceptionally thin/short/small in general in that area, despite most being nothing of the kind, so try not to be too hard on yourself. And even if it's not all in your head and composed of unrealistic standards, I've had guys who were genuinely small, and that didn't necessarily mean 'bad': in fact, many were better because they were so eager to make up for what they felt was a lacking, that it was better! "It's not the size, it's what you do with it" is a cliché, but it is true.

Thanks BB for the comments it's appreciated and like you said I can be my own worse enemy at times.