METAL \m/

nope.avi more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ift85e38H3M

Shame I missed this topic...

Firstly I am a big fan of Rubidium Francium Potasium and many other grp 1/2 metals. I am a chemistry nerd and studied chemistry at uni!....

As for the serious answer... I am also a very big heavy metal fan. I like a wide range but mostly stick to Power metal, Thrash, bit of melodic death, pirate metal.... etc

Bands I like are.... Megadeth, Pantera, Machine head, Blind guardian, Alestorm, Iced Earth... and various simmilar bands.

I also much prefer singy bands to growly bands but really dont mind the growlyness (machine head are one of my faves)

Ork wrote:

then I found Flogging Molly

i love flogging molly hahaha

i love iron maiden, black sabbath, but most of all....i adore Hammerfall. Hammerfall tracks are assigned as custom ringtones to many people lol

Theolain wrote:

Firstly I am a big fan of Rubidium Francium Potasium and many other grp 1/2 metals. I am a chemistry nerd and studied chemistry at uni!....

As for the serious answer... I am also a very big heavy metal fan. I like a wide range but mostly stick to Power metal, Thrash, bit of melodic death, pirate metal.... etc

Bands I like are.... Megadeth, Pantera, Machine head, Blind guardian, Alestorm, Iced Earth... and various simmilar bands.

I also much prefer singy bands to growly bands but really dont mind the growlyness (machine head are one of my faves)

Good choices! :D

Love all types of metal, big fan of old skill and thrash metal though, Judas Priest are my all time gave band though, others bands I love include Iron Maiden, Testament, Sodom, Black Sabbath, Slayer, Metallica, Destruction, Saxon, motörhead \m/

Skool* dam stupid iPhone touch screen.

oh, we have a traditionalist in the house.

Yes Metal :) Megadeath, Moonspell, Ramstein, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, helloween, dimmu borgir, metallica, and soooo many others :)

Metal rulez, some really good bands have been mentioned here, but a few of my Favs need a mention i reckon,

Tanz Metal: Icebreaker, Rammstein

Classic Metal: Sabbath, Rainbow, Judas Priest, Samson,Megadeth,Scorpions.

But to name a few then theres White Zombie,Ozzy, Van Halen, Metallica,

How about a bit of Comedy Rock??? Tenacious D anyone???

Candied Citrus wrote:

Theolain wrote:

Good choices! :D

Thank you :-D

All 3 are awesome live bands

I listen to a bit of everything in metal and I have been told many times I have good tsate :-D

heres another heavy metal fan here and proud of it :-)

Ork wrote:

gunther wrote:

my wife love Nutz especially the hard nutz album but befeore we became an item her boyfriends band blew Saxon into the nethersphere, Iron Maiden were complete pap and AC/DC were the worst band I ever saw, noise on a criminal level

Some I know would consider such words heracy lol

I agree Ork.

Stone sour,
Finger eleven
Breaking Benjamin
Nickelback
:-)

got to be metallica...... one of the best!!!

tenacious D are are good, but all forms of metal..

all time...??????

think hendrix is up there for me!!!!!

Like a bit of all sorts, really, one of my favorite bands is megadeth though :)

Metalica ,Ramstein, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Black Sabbath, early AC/DC. Usually depends on my moods.

ac /dc and deep purple

Yay got to love a bit of metal ^_^

Favourites have got to be Rammstein, Blind Guardian, Alice Cooper, Pain, Dio etc..

Did anyone go to the Rob Zombie gig on Monday? Soooooo good!

my wifes first boyfriend was a rock guitarist...blew Saxon off the stage and payed the price.......frozen out as a support band...he made a living as a session musician in New York, I got the real prize.