Middle age curiosity

I’m 50 & a curious male. Back in the day it wasn’t easy to meet other guys for fun, like now. So I missed out with fun times. Happily married now but sometimes I regret missing out exploring my gay side back in the 90s and 00s. Anyone the same?

3 Likes

Your not alone @Inquisitive50 I’ve only recently accepted my sexuality after a lifetime of self denial.
I feel so much more at ease with myself having come to terms with my bisexuality.

Think im definitely curious, not necessarily that ive missed out, but would like to try some cock.

I am a ways older than you and have been married ( this time ) over 35 years . And had never even thought of some cock play until after wife started pegging me with lifelike cock dildos . Wife has not been active in a long time and I have continued anal fun by myself . At this point in my life it would be a little harder to find a good stiff cock to play with . Wife would lose it if she even heard me mention it . Also , pretty much all of my friends are not as open to new sexual ideas as myself . I had one couple that would have been the only close people I knew that would have a slight possibility , but his wife passed away several years ago . So I imagine it will stay in my fantasy bank forever .

2 Likes

No not for me we each make our own way however good or bad ! I am a firm believer in don’t look backwards go forwards and take everything on even if it seems insurmountable, don’t look back it’s gone it’s history, if you regret something it didn’t happen for a reason leave it where it belongs in the past !

2 Likes

I’m not curious, but experienced from a long time ago, I’d say yes, go for it. Oral with another guy is for me an off-the-planet experience.

2 Likes

I can totally understand that especially in controversial times. Think still though even now it’s not that easy to meet good gay guys as it seems as people aren’t so bothered with the bar scenes unless in a city and the apps are all battle fields to navigate lol :sweat_smile:

Good point, we all have our own techniques - I find that public transport, concert halls and art galleries (see another post) are all good places. I generally have a nice conversation with a likely guy, see what I get back, and then drop in casually if it seems right that I’m occasionally the kind of chap who finds gentleman very pleasing, least you’ll get back is a smile… social media, well, hopeless.

1 Like

That’s quite a good tactic to try out and quite casual too so not overly in their face to cause a dramatic reaction :smiley:

Thanks for your opinions. Guess I should have given it a go before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: