Minty BJ

Perhaps we are just late to this party, but what an experience.

Last night during foreplay the OH performed oral sex on me having just finishing gargling with a well known brand of minty mouthwash.

What a sensational experience, the added dimension of the cool minty breath whilst the OH was caressing my erection was out of this world and brought me to climax in next to no time.

Sensational :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

10 Likes

I love giving my wife a minty lick out.

2 Likes

Do you think a swish with mouthwash would be enough? I can not gargle, my throat just says no and swallows :rofl:
I’m going to try the swish tomorrow and see how he likes it…I’ll let yas know :wink:

4 Likes

:joy: im sure it will give him a tingle…particularly if it listerine

3 Likes

I have listerine cool mint :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ooohhhh super tingly…you must report back.:joy:

1 Like

Minty defo has a cool pleasure tingle effect!

2 Likes

Smearing toothpaste on the nipples is always good fun too

4 Likes

If only my cock was longer and I were more limber , I would try some minty oral fun on myself .

1 Like

Good man :joy::joy:

Could you put a wee drop into a fleshlight and pretend its a minty bj?

Thats moved to the top of the list on the ‘if I had a penis for a day what would I do?’ list :rofl:

I licked Mrs Sen the other day after just brushing my teeth, she commented at the minty tingle, might have to give it a proper go not just a play lick

Im sure LH do a Minty tingle gel.

Quick bit of advice, dont rub tooth paste on her clit…might irritate more than stimulate. :joy:

I remember a friend of mine back in the 80’s using a mint condom…in her words…

Well actually I better not…lets just say two of them were “red raw”

:scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Oooohhhhh …!!! Not good…toothpaste is an abrasive

I can confirm that swishing cool mint listerine is not cool or minty enough for there to be more than a mild tingle :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Not sure what kind of toothpaste my wife was using years ago while we were showering together , but I was in the wrong place when she spit and OMG ! The instant pain and burning was terrible . Instantly felt like a hot poker was inserted in my cock . It took a few minutes for the pain to diminish . Fair warning .