Bj help

Hi guys.

I would like some advice. My other half really likes bjs but I'm not so keen of giving them cos of the taste.

I don't want to put a condom on cos it defeats the whole put in giving one.

Help!

Hmmmm.... what's so bad about the taste? I take it he's clean?

I felt the same way before I discovered flavoured lubricant it makes it a much nicer experience and all you can taste is the yummy flavour of the lube. Now I don't feel like I 'need' to use it as much anymore and really enjoy the all natural taste now.
Have a look on the website for the lovehoney cherry or strawberry lubes (plus more!) 😊

Thank you Heidi πŸ˜€

#Jack wrote:

Hmmmm.... what's so bad about the taste? I take it he's clean?

I don't like it.

I second the flavoured lubes, some are better than others so don't be put off if the first one you try isn't for you.

Flavoured lubes are thw way to go πŸ˜€

Defo flavoured lube! They will definitely help. I don't tend to use them but occasionally I fancy a bit of something sweet! 😜

I totally swear by the crazy girl cupcake lube! I could eat it with a spoon!

I feel I have to add its perfectly normal not to like the taste of giving a blow job. I'm not keen on it either. Suppose it's like sprouts, some folk love them others not so much. I love sprouts...

I wouldn't fancy a sprout flavoured lube though... *wrong* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My gf was like this at the start, get some good tasting lube from lovehoney, let him really turn you on and then just start smearing lube all over his cock and start sucking, you will really get in the mood if he is licking you out at the same time, go with the flow and enjoy it :)

Obviously flavoured lube has the popular vote. But just for a bit of fun, have you tried putting some flavoured popping candy in you mouth, gives him a nice feeling too.

Flavoured lube a great idea, you could also consider making flavoured ice cubes, make some cosy ribena this way you can have different taste in your mouth and can experiment with temperature play! I personally love the taste of my OH but have played with hot/cold and it adds to the experience for him!
Maybe you could also look into lingam massage? Using your hands to take him to ecstasy?

On another note if he likes pineappleaybe get him to eat it as it can change the taste, makes it a bit sweeter! My oh will eat it now and then (he hates the stuff) because he knows it changes the taste!

Hope all the great advice you get helps you enjoy going down on your oh, my hubby tells me there is nothing like getting a BJ from someone who is obviously enjoying it!

Good luck x

Fun Louise wrote:

Obviously flavoured lube has the popular vote. But just for a bit of fun, have you tried putting some flavoured popping candy in you mouth, gives him a nice feeling too.

Going to the shops to buy popping candy! Xx

Glad it's not only just me. Thanks everyone πŸ˜€

*sexybabe* wrote:

I wouldn't fancy a sprout flavoured lube though... *wrong* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha

If it's the taste of his genitals, would definitely reccomend flavoured lube and that he perhaps showers before oral and goes light on the soap to avoid having a soapy tasting you-know-what.

If it's more the taste of his precum, get him to eat more pineapples and drinking less coffee/beer and bitter foods.

Hope this helps!

DaddyKnowsBest wrote:

If it's the taste of his genitals, would definitely reccomend flavoured lube and that he perhaps showers before oral and goes light on the soap to avoid having a soapy tasting you-know-what.

If it's more the taste of his precum, get him to eat more pineapples and drinking less coffee/beer and bitter foods.

Hope this helps!

He don't drink coffee and only drinks occasionallyπŸ‘

I highly recommend this 😊
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28056

Yessss flavoured lubricant! I am in the same boat as you.

My favourites are Lovehoney Cherry, Crazy Girl Cupcake and Luxuria Vanilla.