Missed opportunity or regrets

Good morning.

I have been thinking about things i missed out on when a bit younger and wonder what other people missed as well.

1 when at a party when in college two beautiful ladies approached me offered me a 3sum.
I said no because falling madly in love with first GF who a few weeks later i found out she had feelings for a co wotker.
Wish i had taken their offer.

2 stunning lady talking to me being touchy feely and laughing at thing's i said. Not having much confidence i thought she was just be nice. When walking home a friend called me a div for missing out.

What are your stories?

Mrs LST here

My take on life is experience everything you want.

You only get one life and pack as much In to it as possible.

Never look back and regret anything as even the most negative experiences provide you with an opportunity to learn and grow as a person.

Missed opportunities? No regrets! Just keep looking for your next and learn from your indecision.

I hope that my views help you. šŸ˜€

Very much thank you. I am happy where i am now. Just thought it might be a conversation topic that is different.

Hope you have a good evening

I have two missed opportunities too"

1. On holiday in Magaluf me and a friend got talking to two girls who were being flirty and hinted for us to take them back to their hotel; being young and stupid we said "it's too early to go back" only realising what they wanted 10 minutes after they'd gone.

2. After meeting a girl at a party and taking her to a spare room we were getting it on with lots of foreplay when the police raided the house and kicked us out. We got separated in the melee and I never saw her again.

My missed opportunities are:

1. When I was studying in halls I had a single room and a friend of mine who is a girl stopped over one night. She arrived late and I was already in bed. She jumped in with me, I soon realised naked. I had a massive crush on her but nothing had ever happened. She snuggled in to me in the spooning way and we just hugged. I so wanted to move things on but I was scared I got the wrong idea. Turns out she wanted the same, still good friends could have been more.
2. I was at a party and it was the first time I had drunk whisky. I was seeing a new girlfriend and she was very keen to take all my clothes off. So she locked us in a room, unfortunately I felt ill from the whisky. I had to go home ASAP and we never saw each other again after that night.

A. Missed opportunity of mine was experiencing a threesome with my partner and a very sexy lady. I am bi curious but I let my nerves get the better of me when I wanted to do it just very shy at times xx

Missed opportunities or regrets? Sort of sums up my life in a way.

I was always very shy with not much confidence or self esteem, still the same to some extent. I made lots of friends who were girls, and later in life friends who were women, but I never had the confidence to think that they were interested in me, or going out together.

So rather than risk causing any awkwardness or thinking they might be offended I was happy to think of them as just good friends. It is only now when I look back and recall moments in a conversation that I see they sometimes dropped massive hints about things that went straight over my head at the time. I dread to think what they must have thought about me.

I canā€™t believe how stupid I have been and it upsets me if I think about it too much. It seems as if it should be easy to begin a relationship, itā€™s the most natural thing in the world.

But to me it feels like considering climbing Everest, it would be fantastic, but I know itā€™s never going to happen now. Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a self indulgent wallow, but Iā€™ve never spoken about this to anyone so itā€™s therapeutic in a way. I hope.

Just to end on a lighter note here is a story of a missed opportunity or a close call depending on how you look at it. I became quite friendly with a girl who must have been about 4 months pregnant, sheā€™d split with her partner long ago but had a bit of a fling with him resulting in her being pregnant and him doing a bunk.

She was lovely and really good to be with, and thatā€™s the way I saw it.

Then one night as we were saying our farewells she mentioned that she had been to see a film, canā€™t remember what it was now, but in the film she said that she had watched a heavily pregnant woman being able to make love in a sitting down position, or something.

So Iā€™m going, ā€œoh really, mmm I seeā€ Not really seeing at all. Then she said, ā€œI do like a man you knowā€

Now I guess at this point any man with a brain would have got the message.

But me being me, somehow I thought she had started talking about how she preferred serving a male customer in the shoe shop where she worked.

No, I canā€™t believe how dim I was either. What an utter berk I am.

10spdee

I hope it feels good to talk. Just know you are not alone. I am the same. The ammount of times i was called to sweet or a total gentlemen or sweetheart. Or i wish i could find a guy like you.

It took serval attempts by my now OH for me to to get the idea she saw anything more in me over years.

Even though i think sonetimes of these missed opportunities i am glad because it means we are gentleman kind and dont take advantage.

Jay13 wrote:

10spdee

I hope it feels good to talk. Just know you are not alone. I am the same. The ammount of times i was called to sweet or a total gentlemen or sweetheart. Or i wish i could find a guy like you.

It took serval attempts by my now OH for me to to get the idea she saw anything more in me over years.

Even though i think sonetimes of these missed opportunities i am glad because it means we are gentleman kind and dont take advantage.

My husband used to be a bit like this and 10spdee. I know of at least 5 women that with hindsight he could have and would like to have shagged. But how could anyone be interested in him? Because he is lovely, that's why. I guess I'm lucky, because that meant he was still available for me!

I was at a training course on tuesday and across the table from me was a manager from another branch. We kept making eyes at each other and im sure he kept looking at my chest. Which turned me on and made me want to sit on top of him right there and then! I had a 2 hour commute back home so when the course finished for the day I pretty much bolted as soon as I could, the trains around london at rush hour time are horrific so i did not want to lose time. But on the trains home all i was thinking about was sitting on top of him having a good time lol

Oh no. So sad.

I wish you get another person to sit on top to him .

Looking back Iā€™ve had a lot of regrets, wished things had turned out different or never happened at all. Still I guess thatā€™s life.

Ann,she was really special.

Its nice to know we are not alone. Hope anyone reading this who thinks less of themselves like me and others on here know they are wonderful and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and differently more than skin deep.

I had an opportunity with a woman I wanted for ages, this was many years ago. Do I regret it?
No not really, who knows how things have turned out and how different my life would have been. No one ever knows.

I don't have many. I wish I had the confidence I have now when I was younger - so my experiences would have been coloured with less anxiety. However, I wouldn't have my confidence if it was for living through the anxiety years. Things are good now.

I have been reflecting on my life a lot lately. I never valued it until this year. And that makes me feel sad for the wasted years. C'est la vie.

Hi guys.I am very fancy with my wife elder sister .when I see her always got turn on and get horny .she is single from last three years .I really want to fuck her but get scare if she said no.can anyone let me know I I can convecs her for fuck.

You canā€™t convince anyone to do anything. She may be single but youā€™re not? Your married to her sister. You would definitely hurt your wife if you tried to act on this. Itā€™s best to leave it alone and stay away from the sister.

I agree with NatandTom best left along, my wifes sister is far more outgoing and dirty is in a threeway relationship with a married couple at the moment and i think fancies me. However is it worth it not a chance i love my wife and family it would destroy everthing.
Have a fantasy is my suggestion knock yourself out but unless your wife wants to share and with her sister her suggest not.

Happy wanking im afraid