Missed opportunities

When I was about 22 (21 years ago) I missed an opportunity that I have regretted ever since. I was standing at the bar in my local night club when a girl stood right up behind me and said in a clear voice "Do you want me to f*ck you in the ass with my strap on" I was a little surprised to say the least and stupidly said no. 😔😥

loves fun wrote:

When I was about 22 (21 years ago) I missed an opportunity that I have regretted ever since. I was standing at the bar in my local night club when a girl stood right up behind me and said in a clear voice "Do you want me to f*ck you in the ass with my strap on" I was a little surprised to say the least and stupidly said no. 😔😥

Those random things are the ones we usually end-up regretting, but it's hard to think straight when something hits us by surprise.

Back in my home country, when I was at uni, I remember being with a friend leaving a bar, late at night. This absolutely gorgeous guy was looking at us and we followed him to his car, which was parked close to ours. Surprisingly he got in, opened his window and got his cock out. He had a beautiful cock and wanted us to play with it, but we were afraid, ran to our car and got away. Later on, we thought that was a bit silly, because we were single, adults and we obviously fancied him, so there was no harm rally, was there?

Sort of similar but not quite, I remember about 2 years before me and my OH got together things were getting heated and I’d said no to him and looking back there was no real reason why. I know we have ended up together anyway but if I had just of said yes back then half of our issues we have today wouldn’t even be an issue now so it’s a bit regret of mine. But sometimes when we are surprised it’s natural to back off and say no, only to look back and regret later!

When I was eighteen and still a virgin, I was at my older brother's friends 21st birthday, slow dancing with his girlfriend.

Some how she managed to get my leg wedged between hers,she was wearing a rap round dress and I could feel the dampness and warmth of her pussy.

She asked me to take her outside to f- - k her, I shit myself and declined.

To this day Nearly 40 years later, I still could kick myself .

I was in the gym locker room a few years ago after showering I’d already seen a guy very fit wearing his speedos in the pool and then in the sauna whilst I was getting dressed I noticed he was also changing opposite me standing with a great big hard on I wasn’t sure where to look I think I could possibly have had my first experience of cock ,being a bit shy I pretended not to see got dressed and went home . Oh well he did have a lovely bod a cock I have to say .

For me, it wasn’t a missed opportunity but I thought I’d share the funny story. Way before I met Mr L, I was at a petrol station with a friend when a gorgeous guy sped in driving his BMW. As naive girls we thought wow he’s gorgeous and I shouted out that he was hot! He had a personalised number plate which said his first name and initial. How hard could it be to find him? So we went searching on social media and found him!! Couldn’t believe it. I messaged him and told him who it was which he said how could he forget? That night we went to his house party and we fucked all night long! As much as I’m glad I did it and don’t look back with what if’s.. I’m now like wow you crazy girl!

Best (or worst) was when I had a holiday fling with a very beautiful frenchman whilst on holiday. One night he suggested we went to his bedroom where his mate was (they were sharing a twin room) rather than staying in the lounge, and I said no. What was I thinking? Looking back now, what could have been better than one beautiful frenchman, but two of them at the same time. Just thinking about it makes me what to face-palm myself repeatedly for my utter unfathomable stupidity. Damn the lack of confidence, and that knee-jerk negative reaction to wonderful suggestions purely because you are not expecting them. Arrrggghhhhh!

I have a couple from uni. There was this guy that I knew wanted to shag my brains out, but I was with someone else and said no. I was also propositioned by a girl there, and said no for the same reason. I wish I'd said yes to both.

More recently (before I met my husband), a guy in a nice car pulled over, said how much he fancied me and offered me his number. I should have taken it!

Oh wow, over the years both of us have had people come on to us and said no thanks, but looking back we really think we should have said yes.

Ah there is always that saying along the lines of 'we often regret the things we didn't do, rather than the things we did do' and I can completely relate! Everyone please remember though that if you're in a new/uncomfortable situation you're all completely within your rights to say no and not feel guilty or ashamed! Better to be safe than sorry! ❤

When I was 16 (I'm 56 now) I went to a wedding & all night stared at this lovely young slim girl with a smart black bob, wearing a white blouse and a black slim skirt. She was with her family all evening & I was too shy to go over and speak to her, I remember being really annoyed with myself. Right at the end of the reception and after a couple of sneaky drinks passed to me by my brother, they played Sailing by Rod Stewart as a last song. I rushed over red faced and asked for a dance, she said yes and I had 3 minutes of absolute heaven with this pretty girl in my arms. Then the lights came on and she went back to her family to say goodbyes to others, I saw her take a few looks over at me but I was so shy I literally froze & couldn't go back. She glanced at me once again as she walked out, that was the last time I ever saw her. I often think about her when I'm down, what might have been etc I tried very hard to find her or find out who she was, but without any luck - possibly for the best as it would may not have been a happy ending, I'll never know but what I am absolutely certain of, is in that few minutes I fell deeply in love and it's lasted all of my life. Grab those opportunities people!

I don't think I had any. Ha. But I do wonder if I was just ignorant to them because I didn't think it was possible that people could fancy me. I do remember my first crush in my teenage years and wonder what would have happened if timings were different (and I had sought the therapy I needed back them).