Sexual regrets or mistakes. Confessions

So a bit like the old radio programs, I think that Simon Mayo still does it on BBC 2 drive time Confessions.

Mine was when I was 18( I know that was a long time ago and I am doing well to remember it) I had a girlfriend who had just gone to Bedford Uni. She was in the on site digs blocks. I arrived late in the evening and she was able to smuggle me in to her 3rd floor room. Every thing went well and I used my first pack of 3 in no time. By the time it was dawn and we were about ready to get some shut eye, I had used another two. My girlfriend asked where the used one's were going, I told her out the window. She went bright red as we looked out and down. All five were caught in different washing hangers that the girls put out to dry their washing from their windows.

I would like to apologize to any 50 ish women that went to Bedford Uni in the Autumn of 82, when you woke up to a lovely sunny morning and your smalls you had hung out should of been dry. After a rain free night, but the bowls of water we chucked out of her window to try and knock off the used condoms got them wet.

Now the next poster must act as judge and jury. Forgiven or Not Forgiven. Then post their own confession.

I am so good and well behaved GG I really don't think I have anything to add to what I will become a very intersting thread :) But I have to say this had me actually belly laughing!! I would forgive just on the basis it gave me a good laugh, lol.

Lol GG

Don't really have any regrets. As for mistakes, the only one that comes to mind is an ex girl friend from Barcelona was giving me head, when at the critical moment she decided to ram her finger (including false nails) up my ass. Apparently Spanish guys loved it but this repressed irish catholic was traumatised for quite a long time after that.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Don't really have any regrets. As for mistakes, the only one that comes to mind is an ex girl friend from Barcelona was giving me head, when at the critical moment she decided to ram her finger (including false nails) up my ass. Apparently Spanish guys loved it but this repressed irish catholic was traumatised for quite a long time after that.

Lol. This is what comes of watching to much bull fighting at the critical moment somebody needs to stab something..

Well.. Here's confession time.. While I was in hometown, I had a bf.. Who was a bit vanilla, down to earth... The typical nice guy.
I then go to uni... And not long after being there, hooked up with the local dark horse stud in the accomodation block I was living in.
He was everything my bf wasn't, and this lass got her head turned by rampant sex and the danger of being pulled by a stud!!
Long distance relationship with the bf carried on for a while, but I had to eventually real it off with a long letter.
Mr safe and reliable got the boot over mr tall dark and handsome( with a much better sex drive!!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜…)

naughty mum wrote:

Well.. Here's confession time.. While I was in hometown, I had a bf.. Who was a bit vanilla, down to earth... The typical nice guy.
I then go to uni... And not long after being there, hooked up with the local dark horse stud in the accomodation block I was living in.
He was everything my bf wasn't, and this lass got her head turned by rampant sex and the danger of being pulled by a stud!!
Long distance relationship with the bf carried on for a while, but I had to eventually real it off with a long letter.
Mr safe and reliable got the boot over mr tall dark and handsome( with a much better sex drive!!πŸ˜‡πŸ˜…)

Forgiven that's just life NM

As an adolescent with those teenage fumbles I was trying to be chivalrous and walk a young lady home. Wasn't really intreasted sexually she was a friend at school and was shy plus she was an only child from a religious family, so I thought I was doing the right thing. When we got to her house I said good night and went to give her a kiss on the cheek. What happened over the next 20 minutes still baffles me to this day. She grabbed me and rammed her tongue in my mouth at the same time her father opened the front door. He said that I must come in. So in we went I was introduced to her mum as well , they then said I suppose you would like to be left alone. I got up and said no it's ok I better be going. Her father said no it's fine please stay you are her first boyfriend and her mother and I understand. My head was spinning , what has she told them. Once they had gone she was at me again as a young teenage boy the closeness of a female body was enough to get things stirring., but my mind was whirling with what is going on I don't feel anything for her sexually really. By now we were on the fire side rug with all 3 bars on the electric fire. She had UN zipped me and I was aroused so I went to reach between her legs and she just stopped. What sort of girl do you think I am. Now I am totally confused. You can have a hand job but that's it. Before I had a chance to so ok thanks or refuse. She was off at 90 miles an hour , dry and hard. It's great when you are a teenager you get aroused when the wind blows. So within 30 seconds I was shooting everywhere. She must of been caught of guard so she pointed it away from herself straight at the fire. Now I am sorry UN like having a pee once you've started you can't stop. The next few lots went into the fire, the sound of sizzling was bad enough but the smell was horrendous. Burnt Barbecued herring .

I had my pants and trousers up and on my why out before the last load was out.

This isn't what I want forgiveness for, but for her perants getting up on a Sunday to go to church and wondering what the hell that smell was in there lounge and how many times they had to but the fire on before the smell went away.

Omg! That really made me laugh😁
Gg... You are forgiven

Another classic, GG. Your early life must have been very eventful. Are there more confessions to come?

Forgiven, for making me laugh

capricorn13 wrote:

Another classic, GG. Your early life must have been very eventful. Are there more confessions to come?

Forgiven, for making me laugh

I am afraid to say their are, but in the spirit of the thread I need to judge someone else's confession First.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)