I Wrote Two Reviews Last Night....

I wrote a review for Maximus and for Mimi, but only one has shown up on my profile as "awaiting approval." How do I find the other one? I like to keep up with my reviews (even when they are being processed) and I'm scared that this one did not go through. Stupid me, I didn't save it elsewhere. =(

If it doesn't show, probably it didn't go through - it might have been a temporary glitch or something. Simply write it again.

I have done that mistake several times - not saving the reviews I write anywhere - I know it can be annoying to have to rewrite it once you have done it. :)

Occasionally reviews go missing. Occasionally they just don't appear as pending.
You have 2 choices really - wait until Tuesday and see if it appears (you get an email when approved) or talk to live chat and see if they can find it.
Longer term, as you've realised, it's a good idea to save them. I'd estimate that 8-10 of my reviews have been lost in the past.

That's for the awesome support and advice. I guess I will wait and if nothing shows up by Tuesday, I will live chat, and if they are unable to help I will gladly rewrite.

I have had the same problem in the past with them not showing up as 'awaiting approval', but then they have always gone live.

I always write my reviews in Word and then copy and paste so I have a copy for myself in case of problems :)

I had the same problem last night, I wrote my review for a tester item I was sent but it never appeared as "pending" on my page. So I wrote it all out again, and the same thing happened!

This morning I had an email to say my first review was live, so it had worked after all and just wasn't showing on my profile.

Hopefully that's the case with you x

This just happens from time to time but in my experience they always show up in not long.

Never had one go missing.

None of mine has actually gone missing but ever since the day I submitted a lenghty review at exactly the same moment a short, yet annoying powercut (obviously related to the thunderstorm we were just enjoying) occured (my laptop just switched to the battery but the internet connection got lost for a bit), I type them in Word and then copy them to LH form, to be on the safe side...

I've never had a review go missing, but a for times they haven't shown up on my profile as pending but have gone live a few days later.

Both reviews are live! Thanks to everyone for all of your help!!

HisLilMissy wrote:

Both reviews are live! Thanks to everyone for all of your help!!

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)