lost review

anybody else lost a review to the glitches this week ..i wrote one on monday morning still not seen it yet though

Mine from last night's still pending, looking at the Recent Reviews, looks like the editors quit early yesterday and haven't been on it at all today: only one that's come through in over 24 hours is one of the ShagFactory ones, which was probably done pre-release and just went live today as the product did. I'm thinking they've just been so swamped that it's been all hands on deck, and reviews have fallen behind a little. I'm sure they'll get catching up tomorrow though, they're unlikely to leave them sitting too long, if only to avoid a mahoosive backlog build-up.

yeah youre probally right seeing as it was half term they are playing catch up probally..like those pink butt cheeks by the way xx lmd

I submitted 2 reviews today around 1pm, one was okayed & posted within a few minutes and the other I've yet to hear about...

sharry wrote:

I submitted 2 reviews today around 1pm, one was okayed & posted within a few minutes and the other I've yet to hear about...

Sorry! Just checked the latest reviews and it's there I just didn't get an email notification... have you checked to see if yours is up and you just haven't been emailed?

Mine went up this morning, as did a bajiollion others, so think things are back on track. :)