7 anal beads

6 pocket rockets

5 cock... rings...

4 pairs of hands cuffs

3 love eggs

2 spreading bars

....and an orgasm courtesey of LoveHoney

Brilliant!

You have just made my Boxing Day morning.

Have a good day

HH

Ha ha glad I made you smile HH.

Hope you've had a good christmas.

MrsA

mrs average wrote:

MrsA

Yep I have had a good Christmas two days with three teenage sons getting on with eachother with no arguments, quite an achievement.lol lol

How was it for you, any joy with your sofa hunt?

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

MrsA

Yep I have had a good Christmas two days with three teenage sons getting on with eachother with no arguments, quite an achievement.lol lol

Well done you, yes a great achievement!! Had a great time thanks, very chilled and even though there were 4 kids and 6 adults it all went smoothly.

Well we know what we're going to buy just got to find the time to go to the shop and try it out before buying it, it's all very sad but more excited about a new sofa than christmas lol! .

mrs average wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

MrsA

Well done you, yes a great achievement!! Had a great time thanks, very chilled and even though there were 4 kids and 6 adults it all went smoothly.

Well we know what we're going to buy just got to find the time to go to the shop and try it out before buying it, it's all very sad but more excited about a new sofa than christmas lol! .

I fully understand where you are coming from, we got a new three piece suite last Christmas, I think it made my wife's Christmas.

HH

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

MrsA

I fully understand where you are coming from, we got a new three piece suite last Christmas, I think it made my wife's Christmas.

HH

Oo that and the new slow cooker! ;-)

My OH like the pres he recieved christmas eve though that I couln't give him infront ot the kids. I bought something saucy and I wore it to bed and then presented him with some anal beads and lube.. he toally loved it.

mrs average wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

MrsA

HH

Oo that and the new slow cooker! ;-)

My OH like the pres he recieved christmas eve though that I couln't give him infront ot the kids. I bought something saucy and I wore it to bed and then presented him with some anal beads and lube.. he toally loved it.

Sounds like fun!

Great rhyme MrsAverage! Put a massive smile on my face! Hahahaha! Well done!