mobile phone chat probs

when i come on here on phone the chat box is tiny and cant be enlarged meaning wen ppl say hi i xannot see who they are never mind respond so if i dont reply plz dont take offense

What phone you got? Don't know about iphones but Android based phones seem to be rubbish for this forum in general, I've tried the standard browser and Dolphin Mini and Dolphin HD, all the same

yea got galaxy s2 so it android

My andriod phone is usless for chat on here...I've given up on it!

Same with my iPhone, it's useless when it comes to chat.

I can't chat or post on my Nokia - have tried a variety of browsers, but no luck with any of them.

Same with black berry cant use chat on it

OK just done some testing.

If you're using Android download Dolphin Browser HD:
http://bit.ly/xlKflu

And when installing select the user agent as 'Desktop' (this can be changed post-installation if anyone needs help doing so)

Now when you log in to the forum the chat box will work, it's still a bit difficult simply cuz of the way the site is rendered on such a small screen (my phone is 4" screen) but it does work.

Hope that helps

My chat works on on my HTC Android? Just have to double tap the screen and it zooms in. The chat bar is just randomly in the middle of the page.

MissBoo wrote:

My chat works on on my HTC Android? Just have to double tap the screen and it zooms in. The chat bar is just randomly in the middle of the page.

Do you know what HTC you have MissBoo? If it's a new model with ICS the inbuilt browser is a lot better..

Naked_butler wrote:

when i come on here on phone the chat box is tiny and cant be enlarged meaning wen ppl say hi i xannot see who they are never mind respond so if i dont reply plz dont take offense

chat works so badly I rarely use it and that is on a lap top

TTurtle wrote:

Do you know what HTC you have MissBoo? If it's a new model with ICS the inbuilt browser is a lot better..

It's a Wildfire :)

Am I the only one who doesnt use an Iphone? Going slightly off topic here; I rarely use my basic mobile - not that i am anti techonology but dont want to be online 24/7 - i like the fact I am not distracted at work, at the gym or when i am out with friends/family.

I only go online when I am at home, at no other point do I use it. Doesnt anyone have laptops or pc's these days?? lol

I can see everything on the screen on lovehoney and its easier to type i would imagine than a on the small keyboard the iphone gives you and surely all that movement in your fingers could cause RSI?

Just a thought!!