Chat box problem

Hey

I use the Fourms manly ony iPhone now, however the new chat box thing runs straight through replys on the forums so I can't read what is being said :-/

Dxx

Chat box still keeps running through the centre on thereds when looking at which thread to look at and then once in a thread it runs straight through a reply in the thread making it impossible to read :-/ only happens on my iPhone though :-/

Dxx

I'm having the same problem with my iPod touch. I've always been unable to quote posts as well.

Yes I can't quote post either, another problem with the chat box thing is it won't stay offline, soon as I click on to a new topic it makes me back online.

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

Yes I can't quote post either, another problem with the chat box thing is it won't stay offline, soon as I click on to a new topic it makes me back online.

Dxx

I've also got the problem where the chat box doesn't stay offline or invisible.... is there any solution for that..??

SnoWMan wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

I've also got the problem where the chat box doesn't stay offline or invisible.... is there any solution for that..??

Same problem here.

2Wicked wrote:

SnoWMan wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

Same problem here.

Ditto... but I think asking Ad I am offline it just doesn't tell me.

My chat also 'hides' random people. They disappear behind one another at times.

yeah i cant access the chat on my blackberry (9700) it just keeps "running" away from my mouse until it hides in a corner where i cant access it.

DrtyBoy wrote:

yeah i cant access the chat on my blackberry (9700) it just keeps "running" away from my mouse until it hides in a corner where i cant access it.

a ha and i thought you was avoiding me

well sometimes i may be!