Mobile Phone Contracts Data usage

My son gets 100Gb and unlimited for £13 a month on Three, i get 8gb and unlimited for £7 again on Three as a existing customer my wife gets same as me for£8 on EE a month

1 Like

Always get my replacement phones on eBay (and I use giffgaff for two of them because it was the cheapest unlimited no contract deal I could find and works well in my area).
Only once bought a phone in one of those 2nd hand stores because my phone tanked while on a trip so desperately needed a replacement. Overpriced and crap.
If your phone is about to expire I would suggest eBay ASAP so you have time to bid on a few and get one cheap.

1 Like

I wouldn’t touch a contract with a barge pole these days - I was on one for three years with a phone plan. I recently ditched the contract and sold the phone, got a brand new phone with my own money and switched to pay monthly to keep things cheaper - FAR CHEAPER!

Google phone deals !

1 Like

Thank you everyone :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Is anyone with Voxi as that is the only network I can go on. I don’t know where I read it but I’m sure something was said about Voxi and video calls something negative i remember.

Just want to say thanks everyone I’m now with Lebara. Now who wants my phone number- joking i am​:joy:

I suppose I’m going to have to think about what the best app is for sending naughty chats and photos, when I was with my partner we just used email we did start of with the app Viber but thought it was just as good using email.