mobiles and photos

Ok.. I joined the 21st century and ditched my baby button/ brick last Xmas, and got a gallexy mobile.
Still getting used to all these apps etc.. But I came across a dillema.
Last month,, I inadvertantly ran up my bill by 2x by adding a lot of images ands short vid clips on it( ahemm.... Sexting should be free... But my images weren't😅😇)
So instead of running up another big bill, or subbing to an extra package, I was told go use something called " watsapp"
Installed it, but I can't see a real way to stop any of my family or work contacts in my phone list from seeing my alterego... Naughtymum .. Or be sure they can't see my posts to others.
Some of my contact list is already on watsapp and I really want to keep my " naughtymum" side totally separate.
Should I use something else to send images for free from my phone or does blocking them, mean they can't see my other name of naughtymum?

1 Like

Hi naughty mum try Viber its good. And also you can sort out what others can see from setings. I have had same problem. Being naughty myself :) xx

Hmm. Might give that a go.... When you want to be naughty... You do t really need to advertise it to everyone on your contact list😊
Don't really want my solicitor, or ex or ex bosses, who's number is still in my contact list and is on wassapp.. To see me maskerading around town as " naughtymum"... Would hive the wrong impression😅😇

Sure you dont ;) i have made that mistake before. Saying ooooppsss! Was too late!!! Like i have said you can play around with settings and can limit what others can see :) hope you are not naughty girl tho :) saying that when you are on LH site you can not help it:) xx

Snapchat is good, but if you really don't want anyone finding out what you're doing, don't do it. Your images could end up all over the Internet with the drop of a hat! Sending rude pictures is just asking for something bad to happen, especially if it's with someone you don't know too well. I would just refrain from sending them if I were you.

I'm too old to bugger about with all this mobile phone stuff - my phone makes calls and that's about it. What you get when you splurge a whole fiver on your new phone.

However, judging by the number of emails I get that are not relevant to me but appear because I'm on a mass recipient list for an email several steps down the line, you want to be careful only to email directly to one person at a time. I never 'reply all' unless it's one of my bands and it's polite business.

I take it you did the new avatar with your phone? Love it to bits though I miss the old one, too.

MrsMcX wrote:

Snapchat is good, but if you really don't want anyone finding out what you're doing, don't do it. Your images could end up all over the Internet with the drop of a hat! Sending rude pictures is just asking for something bad to happen, especially if it's with someone you don't know too well. I would just refrain from sending them if I were you.

I totally agree with you MrsMcX...

Yep... I was naughty😇😉
I don't do any photos that can identify me.. All taken to ensure that it will not bite me in the bum... But I certainly got a buzz out of it the last time...
After an abusive relationship for 20 years, it was good to let down my inhibitions and be in control of things.
Being new to it I doubt I will do too much... But as I am heading back out into the paddock, this frisky filly is keen to get some action again in my life😅

Technology makes things far easier to connect

BTW yes my new avatar was from my phone... Felt the urge to have an impromptu photoshoot last night😉
Glad you like it and my others

KIK is a good messaging option...

PS. new profile pic is very 'Naughty'

Hi naughty mum - the picture is very sexy and makes you crave more lol! I am not sure whether this is the right platform but if you would like to have talk then please let me know.

I must also be very discreet due to my job so I fully understand that issue!! Please let me know and I could perhaps provide my email to you somehow x

This is not a place for hook-ups guys!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

MrsMcX wrote:

This is not a place for hook-ups guys!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Agreed... I am not fishing here... But Thx for the compliment😊

apologies

No one can see the images you send on a private chat on WhatsApp,but that person,so don't worry about that :)

The added issue, is I want to use my naughtymum name on what's up....for my adult messaes rather than my real name, and keep real name for my friend d/ family work colleagues etc.... From what I can see.. Whatapp shows your screen name if the other person doesn't currently have you in their phone contacts.if you are it keeps the name they have linked to you.

I ha e blocked those I don't want to link up with via whatsapp after changing my name to my true one... Then blocked them.... I assume this should " lock" the na.e to my number, to my true name fore them... And not show any changes or updates afterward.... The whatsapp team still havent got back to me on that matter
Till the ... Not using atm

I find whatsapp isnt easy to control, so I use kik for anything naughty or where I dont want people to contact me directly, you set a username instead of giving out your mobile number and.can set so it doesn't link to your phonebook. Xx

Hmm sounds more up my street... Are photos charged like SMS or use WiFi and free

No its like whatsapp all the messages videos and pics you send are free, thats why I use it, I can krep my adventurous side completly apart from my normal side. Only dow side is that can only send small vids xx

If you're not sure about it, I just wouldn't do it at all. I personally can't find much gain from sending pictures to someone. I send them once in a blue moon to my husband, but I've never done it just from the spur of the moment with someone I'm not in a relationship with.

😉downloading.... What's the point of coming out a seriously longterm relationship,divorce and single( and share kids!) And not have some adult fun😊
Keeping up apperiences with my friends and family is imp too... I feel a bit like a superhero... By day... Dutiful respected mum.... By night... Dark and mysterious seductress, out to catch out batman!!😀