Party Party!!

Having surreptitiously poured three bottles of super strength Ex-lax into Cook's clam chowder, which was to be served tonight at a staff member's birthday party, Mr.Naughty busied himself by nailing shut every toilet door in Naughty Towers.

As he hammered yet another 6 inch nail into the door frame a sudden thought occurred to him. Why not throw an Orgasm Army Christmas party? We have plenty of time to organise it, all we need are a few volunteers to act as a steering committee and it could be done. Sort some food, hire some appropriate entertainment, select a fairly central venue with a Travel Lodge nearby ( for the oiks obviously), and Bob's your uncle, as it were.

What do you think? (any negative comments will result in a visit from the Psycho Brothers to......persuade you to support the venture)

OMG, I would LOVE this!! I know I'd have to travel over, but depending on whether the dates suited my work then I'd be totally up for it :)

UNLESS you all want to make it a dirty weekend in Dublin, in which case I would be glad to put my organising hat on...

Potentially up for this... depends on location, dates, costings, etc.....

Sounds a complete hoot. Count me in!

looks like a plan to me - as long as times, money etc work for me thing it would be great