More Jiggle Ball help!?

I bought the Beginners Ben Wa Jiggles balls a few months ago and have been wearing them often, both around the house and out & about. OH loves the idea of me wearing them out in public, but I just don't feel anything at all.

It is like wearing a tampon, once inserted I just can't feel them at all.

Is there a correct position for them? Perhaps I am pushing them too high?

I also considered they may be too big (I am 20yo, never had childeren, fairly 'tight'), I looked at the smaller Original Ben Wa balls LH also sell but they are solid and have no 'jiggling' to them, so I figured they would be for toning rather than arousal?

Any advice greatfully received!

www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/a-z-every-single-sex-toy-explained

have a look there. but i find the bottom ball needs to be about 1 inch from your opening. keep trying i love mine i have the vibe therapy ones.

I've tried mine quite a few times in numerous different positions. Sometimes I can feel a bit of a clunking movement but it's nothing that I would consider pleasurable!

I think they just don't work for some people. Like you I'm in my 20s, not had kids and am fairly "tight" so I was expecting better results! X

I've used my jiggle balls a few times and find they work best when I'm walking around, doing the housework etc. I find they don't feel like they are arousing me, sometimes I don't really feel them at all and I do sometimes get a clunking sound. However after a few hours of wearing my clit is super sensitive, so it must be doing something!

The ones with no 'jiggle' to them I have them and I find them a little harder to keep in but arouse me at the same point its hard to explain but I ache once I take them out I cant give them in for very long but boy do I feel horny afterwards .I am also kid free and tight .

How about trying these as they jiggle - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26820

They weigh 72grams were as your ben wan weigh 56 grams maybe a little heavier will get you more aroused.

ive JUST this minute purchased the original ben wa balls to try out . ive had a child .. so i dont knwo what to expect .. but im feeling the urge to try these after reading so much about them on here lately

I have had children (ive got 2) but still very tight, so tight men have struggled to get it in me! Infact the doctor that fitted my coil said i was so tight she thought id had c sections, and they do nothing for me either so I don't think it matters how tight you are. I think they just don't work for some people like dotdashdot has said.

They are mean't to be good for your pelvic floor muscles though so I don't regret buying them.

I would reccommend buying heavier balls and trying those out. Maybe the Noir Luna Pleasure Balls? - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26820 These also have the little unattached balls inside which are meant to be "free roaming" so might give you a bit more jiggling? Hope this helps!

Kegel Balls aren't really designed to be pleasurable whilst being worn. The idea is that they can improve the strength in your pelvic floor muscles which will, in turn, make you seem tighter for your partner, and will also give you more control over your muscles which can improve your orgasms.

While you wear them, you probably won't feel them at all (as you say; very much like a tampon).

Some people do find that the feeling of wearing kegel balls is physically stimulating, whereas other women just like the idea of wearing them out and about and it's more of a psycological arousal - either way I would say that's a bonus rather than the design perpose of them.

You may find you feel smaller / heavier balls more as you'll be working harder to keep them in. Though I still wouldn't expect this feeling to be "pleasureable".

I also bought the Ben Wa Beginners Jiggle balls and can not feel anything either :( Like the others I am 21 years old, never had children and considered tight.

I have the Ben wa balls,and I also have the Tracey cox single toner ball..and I prefer the Tracey cox one but each to their own..I'm 20 & have a child and tight. My other half has noticed a difference since I've been wearing them though :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Kegel Balls aren't really designed to be pleasurable whilst being worn. The idea is that they can improve the strength in your pelvic floor muscles which will, in turn, make you seem tighter for your partner, and will also give you more control over your muscles which can improve your orgasms.

While you wear them, you probably won't feel them at all (as you say; very much like a tampon).

Some people do find that the feeling of wearing kegel balls is physically stimulating, whereas other women just like the idea of wearing them out and about and it's more of a psycological arousal - either way I would say that's a bonus rather than the design perpose of them.

You may find you feel smaller / heavier balls more as you'll be working harder to keep them in. Though I still wouldn't expect this feeling to be "pleasureable".

What she said!

I think 50 shades has a lot to answer for, but for most of us ladies, jiggle balls, especially kegel balls with no 'jiggle' do not give us orgasms within 10 steps. They do just feel exactly like Jess explained, and are best used for tightening, which can provide more sensation and pleasure suring sex, as well as stronger orgasms, but at the time of wearing them, the only real turn on, is the knowledge that you are wearing them, which, for some, is a big turn on and for others, nothing. xx

I personally find my Lelo Luna beads stimulating, as they have the smaller balls inside. But I mean stimulating as in slightly arousing, but it does not match the pleasure when using a toy, which is designed to make me orgasm, or when a man touches me. Its nicely stimulating, to make me want more and in a way bit ready for it, but it will never give me lot of pleasure. And there is no way it would make me orgasm.

It does seem though that since I started to use them, I am more receptive when it comes to internal stimulation. I am not sure why, but seems to be the case with me. Plus I like the exercise in itself.

But everyone is very different, so your experience may not mine.

KinkyFuckery wrote:

The ones with no 'jiggle' to them I have them and I find them a little harder to keep in but arouse me at the same point its hard to explain but I ache once I take them out I cant give them in for very long but boy do I feel horny afterwards .I am also kid free and tight .

How about trying these as they jiggle - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26820

They weigh 72grams were as your ben wan weigh 56 grams maybe a little heavier will get you more aroused.

These are great and would probably be more suited to you as they are heavier. I have them but find they are too heavy for me. I am in my 20's but I have had a child so you probably have stronger pelvic floor muscles. Personally I find I am more aroused by the thought of wearing these in public than I am by the sensation they give. I wear jiggle balls for there tightening benefits rather then to be pleasured though x

I tend to agree. I find its more mental (walking around knowing that I have a secret) rather than physically stimulating...