Jiggle Balls Help !

Help I can't get my jiggle balls in ! Would appreciate some advice.got one in but found it painfull trying to get the second one in. Used some lube on them as it said but started to panic and gave up ! 😢

Which ones do you have?

Then hopefully I can help :)

Hi Delilah ! I have the Oriental silver Ben Wa balls

Hiya :)

The best postition I've found is on my back then I can relax a bit more. Although it's pretty hard to relax as you're leaning over trying to get them in!

So once you feel as relaxed as you can be, lube them up, maybe you need a little more than you first used. Also those balls are fairly big so the more lube the better, you can always wipe off any excess if you've used too much.

Once you've put the first one in, try to push it further up if you can, as they are joined you usually can't get it too far, then as you push the second one in, it pushes the first one further in, so I find I need to push a bit harder to get it in. It doesn't always feel very nice, but it's not usually painful.

If you're getting pain putting them in then stop. If you don't have any luck with those you may need smaller ones to make it easier.

Hope that helps :)

Hiya,thank you so much for the advice I will give it a go and let you know the outcome lol

thanks again,Ruby x

I find just taking it easy and relaxing really helps.

Cant wait to start using mine after ive had my baby :)

Ruby 66 wrote:

Hiya,thank you so much for the advice I will give it a go and let you know the outcome lol

thanks again,Ruby x

You're welcome :)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I find just taking it easy and relaxing really helps.

Cant wait to start using mine after ive had my baby :)

They are a new purchase and was excited about using them, but on reflection my timing was not good ! I'll waite for a quite house and some me time !

Thanks for your help Lollipop! x

I have these and found after the first time I was fine. I would agree that laying on your back is best and some lube not only on them but on yourself too helped lots! Good luck

I got the exact same jiggle balls this week just gone..i found the more lube the better..ive used them pretty much every day since having them and ive tried all diff ways..if layin on your back doesnt help..*sorry if this is tmi* try standing or sitting the same way you would if you use tampons..it gives you a natural curve that helps. plus you would be used to the pushing something into you..but as the others said..just relax and try again :) there well worth the effort :)

I second SubClaire90's suggestion - use lots of lube, experiment with different positions (such as squating or lying on your back with your knees bent), relax and take your time. It's well worth the effort as they do make a difference!

Lube yourself as well as the balls too and try to relax. Good luck x

I just bought some thank you for posting this good luck getting them in . Try gettting yourself aroused first as itll help you relax

As strange as it sounds, I found that putting my jiggle balls in like a tampon was the easiest way. And the first time I put them in, it was over the toilet... strange I know. But it was the easiest way for me :')

Thank you all for your advice ! Jiggle balls are inn with no pain ! Used lots more lube this time ! How far up should they go ? x

That's great news :)

You can put them up as far as you like, as they can't get lost! So really as long as they feel comfortable and stay in then it's all good.

Pushed them up more now ! Because one was coming out , but this might be because of the lube I used ! Tried to have a bit of a clean up of the exes lube . Thank you for your help Delilah !