Jiggle balls?

So I'm looking at the Lovehoney basics oriental Ben Wa jiggle balls, I've never used anything like that before and looking at the reviews they look great! I just wondered if you could use them if you didn't want to tighten anything and also what people's thoughts about them were. Thanks!

I don't have those particular ones but I have some fantastic jiggle balls and kegel exercisers! I haven't had any children or anything so I don't use them to tighten up specifically. The jiggle balls feel great inside when you walk around, and there are other benefits - your muscles will get stronger, you can have stronger orgasms and more control over them. :) jiggle balls are FAB x

I didn't find much sexual pleasure in either, but they are great for tightening up etc... which can't be a bad thing :)

We're talking about these, right? Just to make sure.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232

They're cheap and cheerful. Some of us have hygiene concerns about the cord and prefer a silicone one like these (which are on sale because they're a new line but just like the tried and true Tracey Cox pink ones). http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26585

The BASICS are also very light. Chances are they won't do much to tone you. Think in terms of improving muscle tone, not tightening. If you haven't given birth, you probably won't notice all that much tightening - but those muscles will improve in tone, which leads to lovely things like more intense orgasms.

The jiggle thing gets very mixed reviews. None of mine jiggle noticeably, so I have no idea what you can realistically expect. All toner balls will give you some stimulation though and lead to both physical and mental arousal.

My favourite toner balls are solid glass and weigh in at 125 g. Finally getting a pair that was heavy enough to give me a workout made for very noticeable changes, not in terms of size but in intensity and how hard my muscles clench. I think it's worth a bit of investment to get a better set.

Great advice - I'm looking into this myself :)

I just ordered the red ben wa balls, they had glowing reviews and looked just that little bit nicer than the LH BASIC ones- I was offput by the clearly visible seam. So excited to try them out when they come tomorrow!

Rose Hip: how are glass ben wa balls? I have an intense love for glass and depending on how I get on with these, I'll be very interested in a pair :')

I just got Bluebella Kegal Toner Balls and I love them! I only got them yesterday but I love the feeling of the balls inside them moving about. I had loads of house work to do yesterday which I wasn't looking forward to, but the toner balls made it so much more enjoyable. It made me feel really aroused even after taking them out. I ended up having to have a play. Even after 1 use I found my orgasm was stronger.

I am looking forward to seeing how it makes sex feel. Will be a couple of weeks before I get a chance to get any action.

I am going to wait 8 weeks or so before I write a review on them.

Crikey, there's only one set of glass ones still in stock. I really hope that's temporary. Mine had a nifty harness, the only glass set I've come across like that. They were discontinued because of poor sales unfortunately. Here's the link anyway. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28399

So if you want glass, you'll have to get a loose pair. It's not difficult to fish them out with your fingers though and you get to choose whether to wear one or two.

Since they're solid, they can't have an extra ball inside to jiggle around. My set definitely works on my g-spot, something I've never felt with my Tracey Cox ones or tiny metal ben wa's. Not sure how much of that is the hardness of the glass or if it's more a matter of how they fit with my particular internal shape.

Cleaning up is a breeze and you can cool or heat them if you like. Lots of pluses.

LH's page for the casual entertainment ones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/jiggle-balls-ben-wa-balls/

LH's page for the serious ones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/kegel-exercisers-sets/

The general rule of thumb is that heavier weight and/or smaller circumference gives a more intense workout.

Me loves my 125g beasts. I am seriously biased.

I've got them and they're great for making your muscles stronger and making orgasms more intense, and I only paid £3 for mine so i'm impressed! I do however want some heavier ones though as they don't feel heavy at all to me

I'm going for the bluebella ones as a starting point and see how I get on.

KayHarker wrote:

Good choice, I am loving mine so far. I work at a large supermaket on the weekend on self scan and do a lot of running around I can't wait to wear mine to work to make my 4 hour shift a little more pleasurable!

Poppicat wrote:

KayHarker wrote:

Good choice, I am loving mine so far. I work at a large supermaket on the weekend on self scan and do a lot of running around I can't wait to wear mine to work to make my 4 hour shift a little more pleasurable!

Under the circumstances, that could be quite revealing!

Thats a shame, they look lush!
Thats good to know about loose ones, I'm always a bit worried about toys going for a wander inside me. Thw temperature play aspect excites me though, as with all glass.

I may have to invest after seeing how I get on with the ones I've ordered. In a while. I keep ordering far too much :')

I've just ordered the swoon jiggle balls I was looking into the cheaper ones which although have good reviews it has a string cord and that put me off a bit so Iwent for the silicone balls.. I'm new to all toys and after having children I thought why not? Lol.. all down to personal preference I think. . For the price they seem good :)

Rose hip, I have the same set as you and have to say that I do not enjoy it as much. Actually the Amy set, where the heaviest is just over 100g provides me more challenge because they are smaller, so harder to keep inside me. I dont have to even clench round your set to keep it in.

I been using ben wa balls for few years now and I admit my favourite sets are the Luna beads Mini (I also have original set), and the Amy set by Je Jou. The only upseting thing about the Luna beads Mini is you can occassionaly hear a small noice, but I very rarely hear it and I am wearing them usually daily.

I noticed that they made my orgasms stronger and easier to achieve. Also I noticed I enjoyed vaginal stimulation more and in the end maybe they helped me to get my first G spot orgasm, which I had last year. But I have to say that they themselves do not make me orgasm. Although I find them stimulating as I clench round them, plus I can feel the ball moving in the Luna beads, which is also stimulating. But do not expect such excitement toys can give you. it is more subtle.

In my experience is bit better to start with bigger and less heavy, so you are comfortable holding them inside you. I know I am starting again from scratch as I just went through lot of stress and had my period for over a month, so been uhm over month and half now since I last had them inside me (before the start of the period they can cause me cramps, its something orgams also do to me )