More Sex Please, on Telly Tonight....

Yep! 

The original Lovehoney TV show, "More Sex Please, We're Bitish" is going to be aired on 'Really' tonight and Saturday at 10pm.

Freeview: Channel 17

Sky: Channel 155

Virgin: Channel 283

You can watch it anytime over on 4OD - but if you're looking for something to giggle at on TV tonight (or Saturday), tune in to one of the above channels at 10! :) 

I will be watching that then. That how I discovered lovehoney.

Excellent! I'll definitely be watching.  Do you think 'The Joy of Sex Toys' will be shown on these channels too Jess? xx

Ooo yay! The last time i watched it was when it was first aired

X

I'll get the OH to record it so we can watch it together :-)

+1 viewer! :D

bondagegod wrote:

I will be watching that then. That how I discovered lovehoney.

+1

X

Scorpius12 wrote:

Excellent! I'll definitely be watching.  Do you think 'The Joy of Sex Toys' will be shown on these channels too Jess? xx

Hey Scorps

I'm not 100% sure what the agreement is bewteen the film company who made the documentary, and the channels we curently air it on (Lifetime and Netflix). I believe there is some sort of contract which means it will only be shown on those channels for 'X' amount of time. 

It would be great to air it on a terrestrial channel though - hopefully we'll be able to one day!

Watched it, and found it really refreshing to see how 'normal' everyone seems, and they all look like they love their job. As a former Bath Uni student, I wish I'd gotten a summer job at Lovehoney!! Didn't know about it then, though sadly, as graduated 10yrs ago. No longer in Bath either sadly. Gotta move where the work is, and for me that was somewhere with Pharmaceutical /Biotech companies...ironically now I no longer work in science, lol. Wouldn't mind doing some white coat testing of some of the toys though. Could have a really good giggle at seeing how flexible some jelly dongs are ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Excellent! I'll definitely be watching. Do you think 'The Joy of Sex Toys' will be shown on these channels too Jess? xx

Hey Scorps

I'm not 100% sure what the agreement is bewteen the film company who made the documentary, and the channels we curently air it on (Lifetime and Netflix). I believe there is some sort of contract which means it will only be shown on those channels for 'X' amount of time.

It would be great to air it on a terrestrial channel though - hopefully we'll be able to one day!

I totally understand - thanks for the response Jess :) xx

Didn't watch it but have put it on record. Started to watch frisky business on us Netflix.

Couldn't get the video to show via hdmi on a android tablet but found out Netflix has change something in the app so it won't work had to get hold a old version.

We was laughing our heads off at some of the comments made in the show. I like the paper weight in the returns department! Lol!

What a fun place to work

I watched it all now. Guess this programme was before you and cazz started at lovehoney?

I watched it last night as I recorded it the other day until me and hubby both had some time free to watch. It prompted us into buying some more toys too lol oops

You be easily tempted in to buying toys from lovehoney. What did you buy?

bondagegod wrote:

You be easily tempted in to buying toys from lovehoney. What did you buy?

I bought the ceramix butt plug for hubby (in the sale too. Bargain) Doc Johnson mood exciter stroker (again in the sale. Winner!) And some more maximus lube as we have run out. So all things to be used on him :)

There is tempting things in the sale. I do like the lube that you brought.

Its great isn't it, I've tried so many other lubes but we love maximus, because it's biostatic it's great for anal play and we refer to it as 'slippy' as unlike some other lubes you don't really need to reapply it all the time.

bondagegod wrote:

I watched it all now. Guess this programme was before you and cazz started at lovehoney?

Yeah, More Sex Please was pre-me and Cazz :) I think they filmed it not long before I joined Lovehoney, but most of the people you see in it are still here :) 

It really is great for anal play. There one butt plug we got that it quite hard to get in because of the shape and goes in easy with Maximus lube. You really don't need the keep reapplying it.