More variety in clothes and shoes

I am creating this thread simply because I would really love to see Lovehoney sell more clubbing outfits and shoes. I really think that by doing this they will make a killing, and also I think a lot of women on here would be delighted to see more options in these categories.

I know the make that LH buys their shoes from do not sell to the general pulic, but my gosh they have some amazing shoes on their website! Also, the clubbing dresses are quite limited... There are a few dresses that I would wear to go out in which I don't think are 'too' revealing... but many of them I would be way too shy to wear in public. I would definately love to see more options here as I have recently begun to venture out again and there are not many shops in my hometown which I like to shop at.

What are your thoughts on this? I am hoping that a lot of women will comment agreeing with me, which may possibly result in LH investing in more products for these categories. :D

Also would just like to add here, I am a little worried about people leaving nasty comments on here so if anyone is intending to, I would much prefer you to private message me. Thanks.

xx

I have not noticed any threads like this... and it's a shame. I only feel safe buying from Lovehoney! Partly due to the fact that if an item needs returning I know I won't be messed around.

I agree with Ork, I don't think its going to happen as clothing is not the main thing they sell. If there are no shops in your hometown maybe try eBay? I know they have loads of clubbing outfits at reasonable prices and I usually get shoes from there so I would definitely recommend having a look :)

I have had a good look on ebay... I am just worried as I have never bought from there before... How do you know if the seller is genuine? Or if the product will be as described?

x

Im with you on this one LG

You can always request for specific items via Pander to me thread and have Bonny take a look.

I seem to remember seeing quite a few products on the sale like that so they may not sell well? I think most outfits are inbetween clubbing and lingerie and only those that are daring, buy into them for clubbing.

Most of the clubbing outfits I find are really expensive and not all that great value- so perhaps looking into good quality but lower priced ones may be better for Lovehoney and the customers.

I know with the shoes Bonny has said before that the minimum orders etc that manufacturers require and the space required to store all the boxes mean more range isn't an option for them, as they move slowly, so they would rather use the warehouse space for lots of fab sex toys instead, which is what their business is after all :)

Banana shoes is one that is mentioned a lot as being a good retailer with LOADS of choice, so could be worth a look. Asos also have loads of shoes, I've bought several pairs of what I would say are 'bedroom shoes' from there, as a retailer they're great too :)

I absolutely agree. LH is great, service is great and they have a good selection, but the shoes section is lacking.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I know with the shoes Bonny has said before that the minimum orders etc that manufacturers require and the space required to store all the boxes mean more range isn't an option for them, as they move slowly, so they would rather use the warehouse space for lots of fab sex toys instead, which is what their business is after all :)

Banana shoes is one that is mentioned a lot as being a good retailer with LOADS of choice, so could be worth a look. Asos also have loads of shoes, I've bought several pairs of what I would say are 'bedroom shoes' from there, as a retailer they're great too :)

I understand... I shall be having a look on the Banana shoes website later on :). The dresses are rather dear though, wow!!

Nymeria wrote:

You can always request for specific items via Pander to me thread and have Bonny take a look.

I seem to remember seeing quite a few products on the sale like that so they may not sell well? I think most outfits are inbetween clubbing and lingerie and only those that are daring, buy into them for clubbing.

Most of the clubbing outfits I find are really expensive and not all that great value- so perhaps looking into good quality but lower priced ones may be better for Lovehoney and the customers.

I think the quality of the dresses can be hit and miss bit generally seem to be OK. But I agree... many of them can be rather expensive and I have seen a certain dress on ebay for a minute fraction of the price on here... May be that someone is trying to sell them ASAP!

I would love more shoes, but I'm pretty sure I've seen Bonny or Alice say before that it won't be happening.

Just had a look in the 'Clothing and Clubwear' section.. some of the stuff is really nice, but other stuff... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21895... clubwear?!

mm pity looks good to mewould like to go to that club lol