Most immature

So let's be honest, we can all be immature at times. I found my OH trying to suction cup my new butt plug to his forehead as he though he would look like a unicorn! Haha

Whats the most immature thing you have done or seen someone do with a sex toy?

After a few drinks a friend and I placed a bright pink toy (attachment to an inflatable chair) through out trouser zips and waved it about lol. Was funny but think it was one of those you had to be there things lol

Adora wrote:

After a few drinks a friend and I placed a bright pink toy (attachment to an inflatable chair) through out trouser zips and waved it about lol. Was funny but think it was one of those you had to be there things lol

Haha had to be there and had to be drinking maybe. They are the best times though

My partner always say his going to tape one of my vibrators to his toothbrush so he can have an electric toothbrush! 😂 he still has yet to do it.

Think he knows I'd kill him if he did haha.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

My partner always say his going to tape one of my vibrators to his toothbrush so he can have an electric toothbrush! 😂 he still has yet to do it.

Think he knows I'd kill him if he did haha.

Hehe think you need to get him one for Christmas....an actual electric toothbrush that is. ;)

There are vibrators in the shape of a toothbrush don't know is they sell any on here

Never know wrote:

So let's be honest, we can all be immature at times. I found my OH trying to suction cup my new butt plug to his forehead as he though he would look like a unicorn! Haha

Thats hilarious xx I can imagine my kid doing that if he ever found it... heaven forbid.. My other half did that with a vacuum hose and it left a love bite type circle on his forehead lol xx

Never know wrote:

Or maybe a darlek !!

No, the suction end would need to be pointing out to be a Dalek, so it would have to be held in place by some other means! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

lustyjoy wrote:

Never know wrote:

Thats hilarious xx I can imagine my kid doing that if he ever found it... heaven forbid.. My other half did that with a vacuum hose and it left a love bite type circle on his forehead lol xx

How did he explain that? Lol

now we have been sticking the butt plug to any hard surface we can find! I got in the shower, it was there. Tons of fun and we're yet to use it for its intended purpose.

Be careful next time you sit down, that butt plug could be anywhere ;) lol

Terri JJ wrote:

Be careful next time you sit down, that butt plug could be anywhere ;) lol

It's behind you! Haha literally anywhere but not yet my butt

Never know wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

Never know wrote:

How did he explain that? Lol

now we have been sticking the butt plug to any hard surface we can find! I got in the shower, it was there. Tons of fun and we're yet to use it for its intended purpose.

Brilliant fun the joys of no kids coming across it xx oh had to come clean and slept with toothpaste on his head which calmedit down a little. So funny

Never know wrote:

Lol, my favourite part of this, isn't that he did and came and showed you to make you iggle, but that you sound like you actually stumbled across him doing it in private, love it.

I'm so boring I have no immature sex toy stories, probably because i haven't been living with a man for a while, they seem to be the source of the hilarity :)

Hands up who hasnt tried to stick a suction cup dildo to their head? :p ive tried to stick ours to any part of my body but im not toned enough! They just fall straight off :(

JM88 wrote:

Hands up who hasnt tried to stick a suction cup dildo to their head? :p ive tried to stick ours to any part of my body but im not toned enough! They just fall straight off :(

I've managed to suction my dildo to my chest inbetween both nipples when I was going to use the toy in the shower. I'm a bit boney up there so was easy to do, and it stayed up, but left a nice red mark.

Not managed to have it stick elsewhere though.

Nice darklight! We need more success stories!

Not quite a sex toy, but as a youth I thought I would nip down to Birmingham Bull Ring (this was 1989 when it was a shite hole) to buy some poppers. In the heady pre internet days all I knew was that part of the effect was a dilation of the anus.

No problem I thought, I shall imbibe on the toilet of the shared student residence. A large healthy sniff later and.... I awoke to find that the toilet door had been kicked in and I was surrounded by my fellow housemates, who were looking at me prostate on the floor, trousers round his ankles and bleeding from the head.

I had managed to make myself so dizzy I fell off the toilet and cracked my head on the floor knocking myself out. On hearing the noise and not getting any reply from the toilet one of my mates kicked the door in.

Very embarrassing but fortunately my fears of anal dilation did not mean I had shat myself (see post on butt squirting ) for that merry tale.

Not so much of a sex toy story but had my little ones friend and mum over and the two kids playing up stairs went in my room found my sex cheques and when me and the mum went up to check on them they declared that it was their love notes couldn't help but go bright red but the mum just laughter it off and said its happened to me to I'm just glad they didn't go any further bk in the draw find my toys x

macspants- I saw your other post, made me laugh but must have been a pretty bad time!

kinky wife- that's lucky! Hope the other mum still allows her kid to come and play haha