Whoops!

Due to our bed being slightly different to others, we can not put our restraining bonding ties under the matress, so we have them under the matress in our spare room, no problems there. However we have friends over at the moment, and the good wife made up their bed yesterday before they arrived but didn't take out the cuffs. So there is a very good chance that they might come across our tie up and restraining kit, how embarrassing is that?![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Has any one else done something that has, or could have been noticed by a friend or relative?

Easy way around that is just to say its a lifting harness to get the mattress off the bed more easily .

I did leave out a freshly arrived mini wand out on the coffee table still in its box. My Mrs convinced her fireds it was just a massager . Well that is were their design was derived from.

I once left 2 dildos in the bathroom after i had a bath and forgot about them. my mother called and went upstairs to the toilet...i then realised when she came back down my face went bright red x

That's really funny Linda, poor you. The most embaressing situations must be if parents are involved :)

A mate of mine helped us move house a while ago. We *thought* we'd packed everything from our bedroom away until it came to moving the bed out. Turned out a few old ties were still attached to the headboard bolts and a long lost G string was also found, obviously removed in haste and forgotten about.
Red faces all around!

I'm usually pretty good but since I'm only young me and my OH live with our respective parents still and he's less vigilant than me. She's found whips, canes, floggers, all sorts :/

I know someone who found a sex machine when they moved into a new house!

Offered to show a prospective house buyer around even though she hadn't made an appointment. After she left I discovered one of my dildos in the shower stall where I had left it after cleaning, to dry off. She must have seen it from where she stood in the bathroom as the cubicle door was open but her face never registered anything. Funny enough - she didn't buy the house.

Fairly recently after using one of my toys went to the bathroom to clean it wrapped it in a towel to dry it did some other things while I was there forgot I'd left the toy wrapped up didn't give it a second thought until I noticed it stood on the bathroom shelf several days later

Years ago my Mum was visiting and my rabbit was on the shelf and she said, "it's not an ornament Gemma!" I just said that nobody else comes on here so it doesn't really matter!

These days I'm more likely to get them out to show her or my mate, especially my new Doxy, I don't tend to take off my handcuffs off the bed anyway.

The other week my fella's 15year old returned an over the door restraint as one of the little ones had left it in his move, he was definitely more embarrassed than me!

Personally, I just assume that most people have those kind of things anyway (Obviously it goes without saying that's not a reference to kids) but I wouldn't feel the need to defend/ explain or be embarrassed. I'm proud that we make an effort to keep our sex life interesting xx