Most powerful clit stim

Can I get some recomendations please as to the most strongest high pitch vibrations a girl can get, either by clit stim or by any othe toy placed directly on the clit. Over the years I have baught so many but have always been left not entirly satisfied, there has always been compramises with build, noise or just lack of power, I am still craving the perfect toy, I want max power, relitivly quiet, great design and build and also some length so that I can position well myself during sex with OH. I have recently tried the Lelo wand which was beautiful but even though the vibrations were strong, they took ages to make me cum and the orgasms were very poor. I also tried the LH wand which definetly took me to the place I crave but thats if I wasnt put off by the noise of the intrusive jackhammer in the room. I am currently looking at the swan trumpeter and the oscilator thingy that I found but thats a bit high price at £169.99, unless it will deliver things iv never experienced before. Thanks in advance x B x

I've heard great things about the Eroscillator which at some point I do want to try, as of yet I haven't had the chance. As you said it is on the pricey side, but do remember that LH has one of the best returns policies so if you don't like it you can return it and get a full refund.

You could also look at the mains powered wands which are powerful http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28657 the LH mains powered and the Doxy are two that come to mind.

But since those three are mains powered they're not compleatly on the quiet side, they do have a louder noise that comes with them.

For clit stimulation I always reccommend the We-Vibe Tango. But that doesn't have the length since it is a bullet vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320 the power behind it is amazing, deep rumbly and very powerful vibrations make it my most used clitoral vibe - and I do own several wands. Just can't beat the Tango for me! (Unless I try an Eroscillator at some point)

I would have said the tango as well if FrozenAngel hadnt beaten me to it

the next level up from the Tango I think is this power wise !

the build isnt great ! but the power overcomes all of those issues !

read the review i did a few weeks ago

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28040

I can honestly say for me this is a winner ! its confusing but very good I have now got another two !

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) just in case !

FrozenAngel wrote:

I've heard great things about the Eroscillator which at some point I do want to try, as of yet I haven't had the chance. As you said it is on the pricey side, but do remember that LH has one of the best returns policies so if you don't like it you can return it and get a full refund.

You could also look at the mains powered wands which are powerful http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28657 the LH mains powered and the Doxy are two that come to mind.

But since those three are mains powered they're not compleatly on the quiet side, they do have a louder noise that comes with them.

For clit stimulation I always reccommend the We-Vibe Tango. But that doesn't have the length since it is a bullet vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320 the power behind it is amazing, deep rumbly and very powerful vibrations make it my most used clitoral vibe - and I do own several wands. Just can't beat the Tango for me! (Unless I try an Eroscillator at some point)

This exactly, You say about the noise putting you off if toys are a little too loud and I agree with Frozen that although a wand is amazing for clitoral stimulation (Geez that thing forces orgasms out of me) it might be a little too noisy for you. But then the We-Vibe Tango is ah-mazing.. Although it's always on charge in my house lol, it's my most favourite vibe I own and like to use.

Im deffinetly intersted now, iv had other bullets before but not done much for me are they not all the same

the lelo wand was too rumbly rather than high pitch vibration for me and the LH mains wand was far too loud, we live in a flat

which did you think was the strongest snapper, the bullet or egg?

If you read my review the tango scores a ten and is brillaint , the YES egg is slightly different has a cable/wire controller is batteries and not rechargable but its scores a 12 on the power rankings !

A few years ago, I was the woman shouting "bullet vibrators do nothing for me". As a toy reviewer, I had tried in excess of 15 bullets and each one I struggled with. I decided bullet vibes were just too weak for me. I am a true power queen too...in that I actually need that 5% of toys that are super powerful and anything else is just not quite enough.

Then I went through what you are going through now...everyone was recommending the We-Vibe Tango. I put off buying it for months thinking "No, these people clearly don't understand, I need, like, super power and nothing else will do. They are recommending a small bullet! Are they missing my point?"

Anyway, I did some research, read some reviews and one day, when the Tango was on offer, I took a chance. Not only was it the biggest surprise of the year...it was the biggest surprise of my whole sex toy using experience.

I own roughly 300 sex toys and since the day I bought the Tango, I have added about 100 more to my collection. Toys like the Swan vibrators, Lelo Wands and such...none have ever come close to replacing the Tango as my favourite, go-to vibrator.

I made a video for my blog, which illustrates the differences in strength from sex toy to sex toy. If you watch the video you will see why many people recommend the Tango for power lovers:

This video shows the tango compared with about 6 or 7 other bullet vibes:

http://thegrittywoman.com/video/bullet-vibration-strength-test

This video shows the tango compared to bigger vibrators (Like Swan, lelo, other wands etc)

http://thegrittywoman.com/video/vibration-strength-test-v2

Hopefully those will show you just how powerful it is, but not just powerful...deep and rumbly too. The vibrations travel deeper than most.

I have not heard a single power queen hate this vibrator yet, but it can be too intense for women who are more sensitive and require a gentler touch.

okie dokie thanks all, I have got three of the annabell night while on 3 for £25 and the tango added to my basket

Remember, on Lovehoney you can return anything, for any reason (yeah, even if you just don't like it) for up to 365 days. Which is quite reassuring when purchasing toys, because we all have unique tastes and what one person raves about, another hates!

watched your video and if i wasnt sold allready i bloody am now, only trouble its a saturday and il have to wait longer for it to come lol

hey fluff, which dildo would you recomend then plaese, i had the 9" toy joy captain cock which was not quite enough girth but tried the clear blue basics onewhich was 7.5" girth and the first time was ok to too big, the second time i used it i tore even after loads of lube and pre play warm up

Honey B wrote:

hey fluff, which dildo would you recomend then plaese, i had the 9" toy joy captain cock which was not quite enough girth but tried the clear blue basics onewhich was 7.5" girth and the first time was ok to too big, the second time i used it i tore even after loads of lube and pre play warm up

Oh wow! To be entirely honest, I do not own any dildo's this large, so I feel like I would not be able to recommend the best product. I don't think I own a dildo much girthier than 6.5 inches.

In this regard, I think you'd be better asking the size kings and queens on the forum which they prefer. As for tearing...this could happen with ANY dildo and is less to do with the product itself and more to do with over-doing it, or rushing it, or trying to go too big, too soon. (imo anyway) If you ever feel pain, it is wise not to push through it and build up gradually.

I was going slow and car full but it was too big and I just had sudden pain and bleeding no real warning If you get what I mean

I was going slow and car full but it was too big and I just had sudden pain and bleeding no real warning If you get what I mean

Think I need to save up for a Tango after reading this thread!![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

What you need is a group of women to design the shape and an engineer to design the insides, most vibrators use very cheap parts inside probably costing less than 20p no wonder they're not doing what people want. You need a good quality motor and weight set up and something to get rid of the heat it generates(makes it quieter and last longer) then you can really turn up the wick to achieve that perfect frequency coupled with strong vibrations?

I would love to design vibrators![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) it would be nearly as much fun as testing them out. Because i am returning the lelo wand and a couple of other things i have ordered three YES eggs thanks to Snapper`s review, a Tango with thanks to everyone (cant wait) and a Swan Trumpeter just because im curious and think it sounds fun, especially lasting 14 hours, also aswell, the amethyst glass Butt plug and a couple of silicon dildo`s, i may never leave my room again![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Think I need to save up for a Tango after reading this thread!![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Me too PP! i want it soooo much now!