Motivation and Positivity 😃

Sorry to hear that, maybe go for a walk or do something else to clear your head? You are letting nobody down, if you don’t put pressure on yourself, you may find it easier to complete it. I have learned that often the only pressure i’m under is self inflicted, and am much happier if i don’t succumb to those thoughts, and the task gets completed much more easily.

1 Like

Thanks @WillC maybe you are right and I put more pressure on myself than I need to but I’m stuck in a rut with it and not sure how to get it finished I’m just feeling like quiting the course to reduce the stress it’s putting on me right now, but then those close to me will be disappointed that I’ve just chucked it in I feel like I am stuck in a no win situation

1 Like

Hi @Kinky-Bhoy I know how you are feeling. I spent 2 years at college in recent years and I struggled alot. I had to juggle a home, husband, kids and school work!

It had been 19 years since I was at school, I felt like I was starting my education again. There were many times when I would look at the computer and just cry I wanted to give up. I didn’t know how to write essays! In my first year I had Nat5 maths and that nearly broke me. But when I felt like that I had to remind myself why I was doing the course and I would take a break. Sometimes I needed a day or two to come round before I started again with a fresh mind. But I made it in the end. All the heartache was worth it. You can do it to, stay positive and determined and you will succeed. Xx

1 Like

It’s not how much we have, it’s how much we enjoy that makes us happy

3 Likes

New Monday - New Week - New Goals :raised_hands:

Whiners always complain about doing their best, winners go home and fk the prom queen

Karla was the prom queen

“The Rock”

Sooooo happy that finally gym classes have resumed.
I have got myself into a new workout routine which is going good so far.
It’s horrible, dragging yourself away from the sunshine to go get all hot and sweaty indoors - but it has to be done :muscle:

Think I missed the boat to get my summer body ready but I’ll just start preparing it for next summer :rofl:

2 Likes