MULTI-ORGASMIC

Seriously guys how do you manage so many?!!
I can manage about two and then I am far too senstive to carry on!! ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

With my partner, I have honestly lost count of how many orgasms I can have on average... I know it's definitely well into double figures!

I'll have him count next time :P

My OH doesn't use toys (as yet), but her maximum in one of my loads is 5 or 6 times.

I think maybe 4-5 in a session? Toys mostly, hands the second one would take too long.

Anto wrote:

Ikey wrote:

I think 17 within an hour-ish is my girlfriends record, her solo play record is probably 2. I have no idea what my own record is though, although it's probably less than I'd think.

17 in an hour :O Thats an orgasm every 5 minutes :/ impressive!

I had some VERY dead arms by the end of that hour...

I don't think I've ever come close to doing that many again though, was just an amazing one-off.

It sounds more impressive than it probably is, she's the type of person who after her first or second orgasm gets really sensitive and at that point it's really, really easy to keep making her orgasm again and again afterwards.

I believe the actual term multiple orgasms reffers to having another orgasm within a short time (like seconds of each other), without going into the resolution phase, and back through the build up stages.

Although media seems to now suggest that multiple orgasms are more than one in the same session.

If we were going by the above I've had 5 multiple orgasms, but I've had loads more in one single sexual session, just with the stages etc as a mini interval.

Wish I could have so many! I've managed two in the same session with my partner, one at the start and one at the end. I'm wayyy too sensitive immediately after an orgasm for him to carry on - feels like his nail scratching at me after I orgasm. But I don't mind, as they're always good :)

Three times but it gets a bit to intense after that I start body poping haha

I multiorgasm, at least 3 times on every 'session'.