Multiple male orgasm

Anyone experienced this?!?

I was having sex the other night when I had a huge climax but it still felt good so kept going and had another about 20 seconds later!

It felt amazing hoping it happens again!

Lucky sod!

I know i'm lucky because i mostly

I know i'm lucky because i mostly can climax 2 or 3 timers.

i need a couple of seconds to recover and then i can go for another round. ( with climaxing )

apparently it has something to do with hormones in the brain. When a guy has a climax a certain hormone is released that blocks a second climax. When you produce less or none of this hormone you can climax multiple times.

i think that's the way it works. Correct me if i'm wrong

I usually cum more than once during a sex session with OH but I wouldn't describe them as multiple orgasms. I would say that my OH has multiple orgasms in that she can litterally have a string or 3 or 4 orgasms in a row - no gaps. She also has more than one orgasm but with gaps inbetween them.

I have experienced them. There are multiple ways to "chase" them, all with different pros and cons.

Learning to squeeze the pc muscle at the right time can go a long way to making them possible

I managed to edge a week or so ago for a couple of minutes on and off, was rather enoyable.

I sometimes can cum several times. I normally either have one big one or several smaller ones.

My OH likes the multiple smaller ones, as she feels the same sensation inside her as when I do the large one, but repeated several times.

Don't ask me how I can do it though. I have just learned how to read the signs and how to get him going again.

Only when I was younger. Nowadays I get too sensitive after a orgasm to want to go on. However, I enjoy more to give my girlfriend several orgasms before allowing myself to orgasm instead. Before you start thinking I am bragging about lasting several hours this is not the case. We do mostly 80% foreplay and 20% final action since I really enjoy seeing her orgasm and teasing myself without allowing myself to cum just yet since it adds "power" to my own orgasm.