Multiple orgasms?

I would't have multiples too often as I find I almost lose interest pretty much after the first. Had three in a row lastnight with husband and now see what I'm missing out on. Each one felt stronger than the last with only a couple mins of stimulation needed to bring me to my second and third. I had just woken from a nap beforehand so maybe thats the secret to lasting another round

Again, usually multiple through g-spot stim, funnily enough my man has a slight curve at just the right place which causes it to happen, also love it when he ties me down and uses a wand on me, i think thats when i get "serial" orgasms, as mentioned in another post, totally blows my mind, sub space here i come, which can take a day or so to fully come down from.

tall girl i am with u on that about the wand:) tried to get hold of u in the other place but couldnt hope all is ok x

Mrs BBG usually has at least 2 during a session, one from oral the one or more during sex... sometimes more.. she's a lucky lady. I wish I could multi orgasm..