Multiple orgasms?

Girls, do many of you have multiple orgasms? I was talking to a few friends about this and they'd never even heard of anyone having them, whereas I get them quite a lot! I was kinda surprised by it tbh... So yeah, please don't say my body's just weird haha (although I'm not complaining!)

I juat about always multi not sure why, it is just the way that I am, but I only do it through g-spot stimulation never through clit stim, I only ever get a single orgasm that way and the it leaves me far to sensitive to carry on to multiple

That's what I'm like too, g-spot only!

My OH had 19 in one night....we actually counted :) Multiple is the norm for her.

I've never reached 19, think 12's been my limit. So glad other people have them often though, my friends looked at me like I had two heads when I started talking about them!

.........well I like to take a little credit.....a team effort :}

I often have several but only with sex on top. Would have more I think but OH done. I have been thinking about trying a vibrator but know little about them and too shy to ask friends

Shiny wrote:

.........well I like to take a little credit.....a team effort :}

So true!

Sexpuss, the first time i ever had one was with a vibrator :) i can't remember which one it was exactly but it was a g-spot vibe kinda similar to http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16952

Thanks. Will investigate!

My wife tried that but strangely found the bend uncomfortable....she likes a mini or a slim variable vibro........I text here when I'm leaving work and she pops one into her pants.......takes me an hour to get home........you can imagine the reception :)

My wife regularly has multiple orgasms (i.e. orgasm, rest for 30 seconds, another orgasm, rest... repeat until bored) with a bit of help from me and/or a vibrator. She has occasionally had *serial* orgasms (i.e. in waves with one following immediately after another) but she seems to dislike those and so tries to discourage them -- I think the feelings of loss of control are a bit too much for her.

Thanks I'll bear that in mind - about the bend etc! Regarding using it for an hour first I'm not sure my OH is ready for that!

If we're doing oral, and g-spot stuff, my gf usually has multiple. Normally just the one from regular sex though.

The Mrs only gets one from clit stimulation, then it is too sensitive

Wow TA that looks like an awesome toy.....wonder if the missus would like it...the bend might put her off though...takes all sorts

Danting yes....erotic, more so!

Hmm, that toy looks quite good actually ToyingAround! I've never used one like that before.

I almost always have multiple orgasms, vaginal and clitoral. Although I can't achieve as many on my own!

I never had an orgasm with my ex hubby and when I had sex for the first time with someone else-wow! Never looked back since.

Yes but only with a vibe, but I can rarely get one without a vibe anyway. Had as many as 8-9 in the right circumstances, never tried for more though.

we have to limit my girlfriend's orgasms to about 5, as she has CFS more than that leaves her exhausted the next day.