Multiple orgasms

Hi :wave: first time posting-im lurker…

So, im a sufferer of multiple orgasms, dont get me wrong while its great its also a bit of a hindrance, it leaves me feeling not quite ‘finished’ no matter how long our sex lasts, what the hubs does, what toys we use ect i just never seem to feel finished or done… I know it is a bit of a bother to him sometimes as he feels im not satisfied-which i absolutely AM! i never attempt to “finish myself off” afterwards or anything like that as wouldnt want to hurt his feelings further, but when he’s finished and rolled over snoring the thought does cross my mind :joy: what can i do? I want that feeling of being done, not because he is, not because we’ve given up. And i want to give my fella that feeling aswell.

Seriously, what can i do… any tips or ideas? Please help me lol

3 Likes

Hi @SewSaucy :wave:
Welcome to active participation on the forum!

Firstly, is this just when you have sex? When you have a solo session do you still get the feeling of being unsatisfied after myltiple orgasms or solo do you feel you do “finish yourself off”?

If solo, you do get there then I think it is just a case of having to have that conversation, think what it is you do solo that doesn’t happen during sex and see if together you can work out a way to achieve this together.

If this is a problem with all aspects of both sex and masturbation then I’m afraid you’re out of my area of knowledge and hopefully someone else will have first hand knowledge and advice.

2 Likes

Yes hopefully someone on here can give you good advice. I’m guessing you might be able to fully finish yourself off solo?

Most people are a lot better at satisfying themselves solo rather than with their partner.

That’s not a bad thing. A bit unfortunate maybe but we all know our own bodies best.

My wife can always finish me off amazingly and I always fully cum but if it’s with myself solo then I know a few tricks and places to press and pull to fully drain myself. If she’s on top or doggy etc then it gets to a point I need to pull out.

My wife can make herself cum easily and multiple times just with her fingers folder / nuckles. I do try to encourage her to take sex toys away with her in trips but think she’s fully fine and happy with her fingers but I might hide some in her case next time :laughing:

My wife can orgasm 1-3 times during our sex as long as she hasn’t been drinking. She seems plenty satisfied with that and her clit gets too sensitive for me to put any weight or grind it (she cums from clit simulation).

Not sure if you cum via penetration or clitoris stimulation or both which is why together might be different to solo…

1 Like

Hi Peitho, Thankyou for replying,. Yea unfortunately its every area… Generally i end up leaving myself alone because it just gets uncomfortable or painful same as with my partner… X

1 Like

Hiya, im definitely satisfied and not feeling missing out or anything like that, unfortunately even solo im just never done :see_no_evil: either just Clitoral or both, both definitely gets me feeling more closer to being finished though, so might be worth letting him know that… Which i hadnt thought about so Thankyou :+1: he wanted to try female ejaculation/squirting- which im up for! Just worried about getting there, i dont want it to become a marathon lol

1 Like

Hmm, very tricky. I can feel like that with intense clitoral stimulation, achieving orgasm but not feeling done and it can be very frustrating. Dual stimulation does it for me though, I think my vaginal muscles need something to really grip onto as well or they don’t feel like they’ve had their turn :rofl:.

I’m really sorry, I wish I could be more helpful but I’m not too sure what to suggest, hopefully someone on the forum has been through the same thing and has better advice.

2 Likes

I totally get that! :joy: Thankyou x

2 Likes

Hey @SewSaucy :blush: I hadn’t really thought about it before reading your post, but I can understand where you’re coming from a bit. I too have multiple orgasms and there are lots of times when I know I could continue but almost need to choose to just stop because otherwise it would never end! It doesn’t happen all the time for me though, there are times when I’m fully done and feel completely orgasmed out which is where it differs for us by the sounds of it. Lots of the times when I feel done is when I am also physically exhausted. I’m afraid I don’t have a hard and fast rule about what works, there doesn’t seem to be rhyme or reason to it, but I just wanted to let you know you’re not alone with it! Sometimes for me it’s just about choosing the best orgasm to end on and having peace that I still feel satisfied, even if I do think I could continue all night!

3 Likes

Happy first posting! :smiley: hmm… this is a little out of my experience area so hopefully some other members may be of better use :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @SewSaucy
Interesting issue!
What about trying for some sessions where you agree to not have an orgasm? Just edging?
If I chase it - I can’t find it. But as a man, and at the age I am at now, I get all my pleasure before I orgasm - it feels great, but I try and hold off as long as I can and then in the end, it comes hard!!!
Have you tried just ‘edging’ for as long as possible? Just focus on the feeling and the pleasure and try and avoid the ‘finish’?
I guess that’s the only thing that I can throw in.
They say the biggest sex organ is between the ears, and I find when we have a long, slow session with hours of foreplay and build up, that produces the biggest orgasms for us!
Have fun adventuring!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I’ve had similar experiences to you @SewSaucy, however my periods of not feeling ‘finished’ tends to happen occasionally, and not too often. Sometimes I’m a 1 and done, other times I can go over and over in a single session or multiple over the day and still not feel completely done. It’s incredibly frustrating, so I completely understand.

It might also help to change up the type of stimulation? I find that I need both internal and external, but I still have to go from suction, to wand, to other external toys in a session, until I find something that gives me that ‘finished’ feeling. Saying that is one thing, but getting there can be a struggle.
Also make sure you communicate how you’re feeling with your OH, they could maybe help more than you think!

I wish you the best of luck in discovering something that works!

5 Likes

Hmm, maybe try just lying still, relaxing and focusing on the feelings of energy in your body, letting them die down slowly.

2 Likes

Hi there!

I’m glad to know im not alone lol I’ll try physically exhausting myself too, see how i get on :see_no_evil:
My partner doesnt mind much, but i know he gets a little frustrated sometimes lol I’ve had male friends have told me its a fantastoc ability (i get on better with males than females) but trying to be explain in one hand yea its great but its also not…

Im sure I’ll get there!! Thanks for commenting x

1 Like

Hi :wave: thanks for commenting and input, I Hadnt thought about edging for myself absolutely willing to try.

Thankyou

2 Likes

Hiya RacyaRosalee :wave:

Thankyou for replying, glad im not totally alone in this lol i hadnt thought of switching it up light that so will absolutely give it a try!

Thankyou x

3 Likes

Hiya GoGirl :wave: i think its likely im having lots of small ones with no big one, so really yea erm its kind of like i just never feel im finished, still exceptionally horny after lol its not that im unsatisfied or anything along those lines, i just never feel done… im most definitely in the mood and those things, not peri-menopausal im just a dog on heat :joy: thank you for the suggestions i will try anything x

1 Like