I can only have 1 orgasm

Any advice or tips please. I really enjoy sex with my husband but I can only have 1 orgasm generally. Once I get there I lose most pleasurable feeling. I can orgasm by myself or with a toy up to 4 or 5 times but id like to be able to do it during sex.

5 Likes

Are you using the toys whilst having sex?

1 Like

We sometimes use one.

1 Like

Can you achieve multiple orgasms with toys if he is watching?

1 Like

Yes, we sometimes lay together and masturbate if we are tired or don’t feel like having full sex and I have several orgasms then.

2 Likes

i would suggest maybe you take it in turns doing things, for example I’m bi and I’m also a switch (so i like to t & b) at the start i like to be bottom then when my partner finishes i like to take top. by the time I’ve orgasmed they are usually ready to go again. idk how a straight couple could do it just yet but im sure you could find away

My wife is usually a 1 and done, either from tiredness or being over sensitive. She tends to hold out and fight against the 1, so it hits pretty hard, but it’s rare for her to be excited for another round (like after oral, or cowgirl).

Is it causing you trouble or distress to be done after 1? Or if it just comparison to what other people share?

2 Likes

Can you multiple if he uses the toy on you? If so could he switch half way through?

Perhaps it is a matter of you being so conscious of this statistic, that you reinforce it to be true. I do not know how to change that but perhaps you do.

But 4-5 is most partners dreams even if it is using toys! Lucky lady is you!

I used to be a strictly one and done girl during sex and multiples with a toy, and with me, it turned out to be totally mental. Somehow, I had a block, I lost the urge once I had one, and it took a lot of willpower from me to allow him to start again, let alone to actually get me cumming a second time.

But one day, for some reason, I just got determined I wouldn’t stop him trying for a second, no matter what. The “no matter what” bit was important, as before I came the first time, I told him to keep going, and only stop if I used the safe word, no matter what state I was in. Well, I was in “pain”, I was crying, even sobbing, I was really yelling at him, but he did what I asked, and then boom, orgasm number 2, which was pretty strong. More sobbing before number 3, when I called it a day. Both were good strong orgasms, and I did enjoy them.

After that, it got easier, and now, he’s unlikely to have to stop at one. Lots of practice, but it was like a mental block, which I had to just power through. Glad I did.

2 Likes

i gotta take a page from your book, that sounds amazing, sorta kinky too?

1 Like

I’m very similar, I can orgasm several times on my own but when I’m with my husband it’s usually just once. I haven’t worked out why yet but it doesn’t really bother me so i guess i haven’t tried to do anything about it.