Essential Toys For Couples

Hi Everyone

Recently joined the website to add a little something extra in the bedroom with the OH. Was just wondering if any of you had any advice regarding toys that you could not do without in the bedroom to give us a few ideas for what to purchase next?

All advice / info welcomed!

either a glass dildo or the g spot vibrator are really good bit of kit. both bring good results

Is there anything in particular you like/would like to do? Do you own any toys already? The selection on here is sooo huge if you give a little more info people will know what direction to point you in :)

Personally, I like to have a little of everything at hand. A nice Sliquid flavoured lube for multiple uses, a nice clitoral toy for me, a nice stroker for him and some restraints (inc a blindfold). That way there is plenty for varied foreplay! Perhaps add in a nice dildo (glass is the top choice for a lot of people here) and a butt plug or two and there's pretty much the whole kit to me!

I know that's quite general, but I don't want to bombard uou with recommendations when I don't know exactly what you'd like to see!

My partner is not too confident with the toy world, but I found board games to be absoutely awesome. I bought this one and we both enjoyed it very much! Very sensual, romantic but exciting at the same time:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=991

Otherwise, can't go wrong with a Tenga egg, so much fun to use.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

My partner is not too confident with the toy world, but I found board games to be absoutely awesome. I bought this one and we both enjoyed it very much! Very sensual, romantic but exciting at the same time:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=991

Otherwise, can't go wrong with a Tenga egg, so much fun to use.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

a cock ring with bullet, massage oils/candles, lickable body paint

Board games are my favorite. I bought monogamy, which I can highly reccomend. I've also just bought these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31426 which I havent tried yet.

Otherwise my must haves are some silk restraints that you can also use as a blindfold, good quality lube, lots of lingerie and plenty of imagination

me and my OH are new to toys and we just tried a vibrating cock ring which we found was good for a starter toy.

I bought a board game for xmas and cant wait to try it!

Thanks for the ideas everyone. Just awaiting our first order with some cock rings (one with vibrator!!!), vibrators and dildo and a penis pump. Just trying to get ideas for the next purchase. Think it could be a wand and some lingerie for the OH and maybe a remote control vibrator to spice up date nights

Toy wise I'd suggest a cock ring, a small clit vibe (I personally love the Fifty Shades wickedly tempting one and the lovehoney pocket rocket) or a gspot vibe if he'd like to use a toy on you.

As for other things I'd definitely recommend a massage candle, flavoured lube and some satin ties for light bondage. If either of you like massages I'd definitely recommend the LH massage rocks.

Also, don't underestimate the power of some new underwear ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) I love going all out with a basque, stockings and suspenderbelt.