Mutual Pleasuring, I think

So myself and my OH have a fantastic sex life.

However he is really big and I often get quite tender to touch after a weekend together, he suggested playing with ourselves in front of each other (he's worried he's hurt me before I'm ready) and I was wondering if anyone here has ever done it and tips/what it was like.

It would be face to face not over cam too

Some better people on her for advice on positions that might help the pain, and also have you tried using lube?
Add for your question, yes it can be very erotic! My last ex andI both had nights where one of us would be exhausted before the other and woke up from dozing due to the otherpleasuring themselves which then turnedintincredible sex. I think the key is just not being embarrassed about it, see it as a compliment and add fun rath er

Sorry phone went weird and was removing random letters rather than typing , happens sometimes!
Was gonna finish....

Rather than odd or dirty as some people view it. Bee close to reach other, kiss, hug, talk, help. Look into each others eyes. If you tart it as intimate it can be very very much so.

Ooh and men make a mess. This can be embarrassing and off putting. Make sure he knows you're ok with him either coming on himself or you or whatever and have tissues handy. You might not have that issue but I and others I know have found it spoils things but of the lass deals with it like it's ok then iteases the tension.

This is a great idea and can really help your sex life at different times - either when ill, when woman is on (orgasm relieves period pains) or just for an intercourse break.

I love to kneel astride my partner's breasts, stroking myself, while she pleasures herself with a vibe. Before I shoot, she is free to use her hands on my balls by pulling/massaging to intensify the orgasm and I usually cum wherever we have decided together, no surprises for her then.

It can be quite intense to both come together, and could be easily incorporated with oral too. Have fun,

I love watching my OH pleasure himself and there are times when I like him to cum all over my tits ( I like to see his face as I lick my nipples afterwards ) I also enjoy cutting him to the bed and sitting a Across the room and pleasure myself till I cum whilst he watches ....

My oh and often watch each other pleasure ourselves ,doing this at the same time is a turn on for both of us x

Its hot doing it together x

Its very hot just like everyone is sayin

Its a fabulous way of gaining sexual trust and building a feeling of complte ease. Also... You can see what you both do, which is nice to see so you can then do that too......

Love doing it together something next to each other like we're just in bed sometime opposite ends of the bed so we can see each other it just means you can play and not have to have full sex if your sore (which I get sometimes to after a full on weekend).
Fun fun fun

Just try it, and see whether you like it. I do it occasionally with my partner, and find it quite enjoyable.

About the soreness, you should definitely use lube, if you don't already. My partner is also fairly big, and lasts for a long time, so I was also having this problem. Lube helped a lot.

Its verygood doing it in front f each ther youcan thenshow them what you enjoy and they can do the same, so when it comes down to you doing to each other you know what they like.

gymnast_kerry wrote:

Its verygood doing it in front f each ther youcan thenshow them what you enjoy and they can do the same, so when it comes down to you doing to each other you know what they like.

Oh wow hello you! Where have you been?! Shame the chat is temporarily gone, not spoken to you in ages

My ex used to get really turned on watching me masturbate, it's very hot!!! Best ever though was when I used to tie his hands and then use my rabbit until I came. I would then untie him and boy he used to go wild. Try it, it's good, sexy fun!